Labeltronix, Southern California’s leading producer of wine industry labels since 1993, has launched the AVA Series, a revolutionary new label material under the company’s hallmark Arctic Shield family of products.
The series features premium materials named after five of California’s most premiere appellations: Chalk Hill, El Dorado, Howell Mountain, Los Carneros and Monterey. Each label is unique, reflecting the rich diversity of the grape-growing regions, their specific terroirs and contributions to California’s wine history.
Jill Sambol, Labeltronix’s Marketing Manager, explains that the decision to link the label design to a sense of place came during her research on California’s distinct AVAs.
“I selected the names for each of the materials based on the characteristics of the region,” Sambol says. “The idea is that ‘your label tells a story, so does ours.’ This speaks directly to the wine industry.”
- The Arctic Shield Chalk Hill AVA label is a shimmery white, which plays on the region’s chalky white-ash soils that produce the grapes for Chardonnay and Sauvignon Blanc varietals.
- Reflecting the direct sunlight infusing grapes grown here, the Arctic Shield El Dorado AVA gleams with a golden warmth and cool character.
- The strength of the Arctic Shield Howell Mountain AVA material emanates from the region’s volcanic ash and red clay soils, producing a sheen reminiscent of its famous red wine varietals.
- The bright shine of the Arctic Shield Los Carneros AVA reflects the region’s sparkling wine and Pinot Noir production, as well as its natural beauty and reverie.
- Arctic Shield Chalk Hill AVA offers a broad appeal rooted in the beauty of its namesake region, with its mixed climate and the wide range of wine production.
Each of the distinctive AVA Series materials shimmers, some with a sophisticated texture, that is highlighted by rich tones of silver or gold. The AVA Series is built upon Labeltronix’s Arctic Shield brand, guaranteeing that all five label materials will stay affixed to bottles exposed to extremely cold or wet conditions, without disintegrating.
“Our AVA materials are really going to stand out on any bottle,” Sambol promises. “We’re always innovating for our customers in the wine industry. Everything we create is for that purpose.”
Labeltronix will be exhibiting and showcasing the AVA Series and the Arctic Shield family at the Innovation+Quality at Booth 344 and WiVi at Booth 630. For more information and to request an AVA Series kit, go to labeltronix.com