Long Meadow Ranch, an agricultural enterprise and one of Napa’s most innovative wineries, is proud to announce its dynamic Summer event schedule, namely the Live Fire Guest Chef Series and Bluegrass-fed Live Music Series. The events will take place at Farmstead in St. Helena (738 Main Street, St. Helena, CA 94574), launching on June 3. Please find details and ticket information below.
Live Fire Guest Chef Series:
Gather around the fire pit with some of the world’s most acclaimed chefs alongside Executive Chef Stephen Barber and the Long Meadow Ranch culinary team, as they roast, smoke, and sear a family-style feast served right from the flames. Paired with your favorite Long Meadow Ranch wines, the 2018 Live Fire Guest Chef series benefits the Timothy W. Hall Foundation. See below for this summer’s guest chef lineup:
- Saturday, June 23 features Chef Laurence Jossel of NOPA, San Francisco. Reception at 6:30 p.m. with dinner at 7:30 p.m. Tickets run at $170 per person.
- Saturday, July 21 features Chef Michael Scelfo of Alden & Harlow, Cambridge, MA. Reception at 5 p.m. with dinner at 6 p.m. Tickets run at $170 per person. Guests invited to stay for bluegrass-fed live music band Trout Steak Revival on a complimentary basis.
- Friday, August 17 features Chef Pat Martin of Martin’s Bar-B-Que Joint, Nashville, TN. Reception at 6:30 p.m. with dinner at 7:30 p.m. Tickets run at $170 per person.
- Friday, September 28 features Chef Jan Erik Hauge of Nemesis, Oslo, Norway. Reception at 6:30 p.m. with dinner at 7:30 p.m. Tickets run at $170 per person.
All dinner prices include tax and gratuity. Live in San Francisco and attending dinner? Let Chariot give you a ride so you can enjoy a carefree evening without the stress of driving. More information here.
Bluegrass-fed Live Music Series:
Relax on the lawn this summer for some of the country’s best bluegrass bands. The music will be as tasty as the food and wine. Open to all ages, with food and beverage for purchase. See below for this summer’s band lineup:
- Sunday, June 3 features Horseshoes & Hand Grenades. Doors open at 4 p.m. with the show at 6 p.m. Advance tickets for $35, door tickets for $45.
- Wednesday, July 4 features Dead Winter Carpenters. Doors open at 5 p.m. with the show at 7 p.m. Advance tickets for $35, door tickets for $45. Helena firework display following!
- Saturday, July 21 features Trout Steak Revival. Doors open at 7 p.m. with the show at 7:30 p.m. Advance tickets for $35, door tickets for $45.
- Sunday, October 7 features the Long Meadow Ranch All Star Big Band. This all-star ensemble is once again being assembled for the Fifth Annual Timothy Hall Foundation Benefit Performance at Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch. Doors open at 3:30 p.m. with the show at 4:30 p.m. Advance tickets for $50, door tickets for $60. Transportation via Chariot from San Francisco available
Long Meadow Ranch (LMR) is a family-owned agricultural enterprise producing estate-grown grapes and wine, olives and olive oil, grass-fed beef and lamb, fruits, vegetables, and eggs. The multifaceted operation includes the LMR Mayacamas Estate home ranch and the 90-acre LMR Rutherford Estate in Napa and the 145-acre LMR Anderson Valley Estate in Mendocino. In addition, Long Meadow Ranch operates a general store and wine tasting bar in the historic Logan-Ives House, an outdoor cafe, a farmer’s market, and an acclaimed farm-to-table restaurant, all located at Farmstead at Long Meadow Ranch. The destination location also includes working gardens and a variety of unique event spaces. Consistent with its time-honored motto of “Excellence through Responsible Farming,” Long Meadow Ranch is certified by the California Certified Organic Farmers.