The 6th Annual Consumer Wine Awards
Presented by the Lodi-Tokay Rotary Club & Diversity Wine Awards, LLC
We invite you to submit your wines to the 2014 Consumer Wine Awards held on March 22, 2014. This unique, record-breaking event is now entering its sixth year as the largest Consumer Evaluated Wine Competition in the World. Visit www.consumerwineawards.com to Enter Online or to download Entry Forms and the Competition Handbook.
January 4, 2014 – First day for receiving entry forms, fees, and wines
March 1, 2014 – Last day for accepting entry forms, fees, and wines
March 8, 2014 – Last day for accepting wines with a Late Entry Fee of $10
March 22, 2014 – Day of Competition
Benefits for Wineries:
- Provide an opportunity for wineries to showcase their wines with other wines from around the world
- Independent and sophisticated Consumer Evaluators who are not professional judges (selected based on criteria developed by Diversity Wine Awards to determine wine preferences on personal, psychological and physiological traits) will evaluate all wines and offer direct feedback and recommendations to other consumers who share similar affinities and passions
- Conduct several formal research projects that are at the core of both our methods for assessing the wine as well as creating innovative ways to provide consumers with an alternative means for confidently exploring and enjoying new wines and supply wineries with this data collected to assist in the marketing and selling of their wine
- All results will be immediately posted on www.consumerwineawards.com following the conclusion of the event and local newspapers of winning wineries will receive a press kit for additional promotion
- Winners will have the opportunity to showcase their wines at the exclusive Awards Ceremony in Lodi on April 19, 2014
The Lodi-Tokay Rotary Club, chartered in September 1977, is one of Lodi’s premier community service organizations. The approximately 47 men and women members represent a cross section of the diverse businesses and professions in the northern San Joaquin County, one of California’s premier wine-grape growing regions. Our motto is “Service above Self,” and proceeds from this event will go to local and international services projects.