Napa-Based WineGlass Marketing Launches Suite of Products Developed for Direct-to-Consumer Wine Market
NAPA,Calif., (April 4, 2019) – A new set of affordable technology tools that work with existing ecommerce and POS software is now available to wineries. Routine tasks have just become easier, faster, and more efficient with no disruption or integration hassle. Today WineGlass Marketing announces the availability of a suite of software called WineGlass Integration Technology Solutions, or WGits, at https://wgits.wineglassmarketing.com. Also available are beautiful, customizable website templates, on-site training, SEO and ADA website audits as well as tech support.
“The biggest complaint I get from wineries is that their ecommerce platform doesn’t offer a feature they need,” says WineGlass founder and president Susan DeMatei. “It may be unique and critical to their job or their business and it leaves them unfulfilled and coming up with work-arounds.”
DeMatei and her team created WGits so wineries could easily connect with tools they already have and regain control over their systems. WGits products now available on the wgits.wineglasmarketing.com website are:
- WGits QB – Pulls transaction data from ecommerce accounts into a winery’s Windows QuickBooks desktop application. No more downloading reports.
- WGits for Mailchimp – Allows data to flow from a winery’s ecommerce platform to MailChimp, enabling segmentation and marketing automation.
- WGits BI – The only multi-channel solution to produce dashboards that present data from a winery’s POS and ecommerce platform, Google Analytics, Mailchimp, Facebook, and online metadata. Custom dashboards are available upon request.
These first three WGits are revenue-driving game-changers for the Direct-to-Consumer wine industry, freeing employees from the time-consuming manual data entry necessary to collect information from one application and import it to another.
Additionally, WineGlass Marketing has introduced two more WGits to further help Direct-to-Consumer wineries spend less time on data entry and more time selling wine:
- WGits S – Provides on-call training and tech support for 26 winery ecommerce platforms.
- WGits T – Elegantly designed website templates ready for use on WineDirect and Commerce7.
WineGlass Marketing offers a “white glove” service to set up WGits, ensure the products work with their systems, and train staff how to use them.
All of the WGits products can be customized to meet any winery’s unique requirements.
Based in Napa, WineGlass Marketing is the largest full-service direct marketing agency for the wine, beer and spirits industry. Founder and President Susan DeMatei has over 25 years of experience working with more than 700 wineries using technology to create brand awareness, convert customers, and capture loyalty. Services offered by the company include wine club development, database marketing, customer relationship management (CRM), ecommerce, social media, events, and luxury wine marketing. DeMatei created the new WGits division as a natural, technology extension of services she already provides for her clients.