Expo Will Feature Enhanced Educational Sessions
Healdsburg, Calif., August 19, 2014 – The Wine Industry Network (WIN) announced attendee registration for the 2014 North Coast Wine Industry Expo to be held on December 4th opened today. Industry professionals can register for access to the trade show and to attend any of the six educational sessions by visiting wineindustryexpo.com/attendees
This year’s Expo will once again showcase nearly 300 of the industry’s best suppliers in both the Grace Pavilion and Hall of Flowers at the Sonoma County Fairgrounds in Santa Rosa, CA. An enhanced educational component, featuring six sessions, continues WIN’s commitment to refine this event each year to better meet the needs of the North Coast wine industry. The six sessions will feature industry leaders speaking on the following topics:
- What to Expect on the 2015 Financial Front: Mergers and Acquisitions Forecast
- DTC Technology Solutions: Creating an Engaging Wine Experience Beyond the Tasting Room
- Pet Projects in the Cellar: Wineries Explore Beer, Cider and Distilled Spirits as Additional Revenue Channels
- Wine and The Endangered Species Act: Avoid Pitfalls and Successfully Navigate Current Policy
- Non-Traditional Packaging: The Evolution of Wine on Tap and What Every Winery Should Know
- Sustainable Certification: Newest Techniques and Benefits of Compliance
“The superior quality of our exhibitors along with the expanded educational sessions makes this event a necessity for all North Coast wine industry professionals,” says George Christie, Wine Industry Network President. “We assemble the best suppliers and service providers along with industry experts who are willing to share their knowledge on a wide variety of important topics. It all happens in one place on one day, it’s a think tank session you don’t want to miss.”
The line-up of speakers and complete details for the conference are now available online. To attend, visit wineindustryexpo.com/attendees to register now.
About the Wine Industry Network
Based in Healdsburg, California, WineIndustryNetwork.com is the wine industry’s most comprehensive business resource website operating as an on-line trade show and created specifically to help industry professionals locate and connect more easily with the industry’s best suppliers and service professionals. WIN also produces The North Coast Wine Industry Expo (wineindustryexpo.com), based in Santa Rosa, California, the US Beverage Expo in Washington DC (usbevexpo.com) and its online industry publication, the Wine Industry Advisor (wineindustryadvisor.com).