The Stags Leap District Appellation Collection goes on sale today and is the only luxury release of 17 different Cabernets from a single vintage
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers Association (SLDWA) announced today that their highly-limited Appellation Collection is now on sale. This is the only collection of this type offered. This year’s Appellation Collection includes one bottle of 2015 Stags Leap District-designated Cabernet Sauvignon from each of the seventeen association member wineries.
The Stags Leap District Appellation Collection is only available for purchase between October 15th through December 15th, 2018.
The 2015 Appellation Collection is priced at $1,999.00 for the 17-bottle set, packaged in two boxes, with ground shipping included. Only 150 sets are available for purchase.
Contact Executive Director, Nancy Bialek, at (707) 255-1720
The 2015 Appellation Collection includes one bottle of each of the following Stags Leap District-designated wines:
- Baldacci Family Vineyards, 2015 Black Label Cabernet Sauvignon
- Chimney Rock Winery, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon, Ganymede Vineyard
- Cliff Lede Vineyards, 2015 Moon Fantasy Cabernet Sauvignon
- Clos Du Val, 2015 Hirondelle Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Ilsley Vineyards, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Lindstrom Wines, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Malk Family Vineyards, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Odette Estate Winery, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pine Ridge Vineyards, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Quixote Winery, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Regusci Winery, 2015 ‘The Elders’ Cabernet Sauvignon
- Shafer Vineyards, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon One Point Five
- Silverado Vineyards, 2015 SOLO, Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, 2015 FAY Vineyard Cabernet Sauvignon
- Stags’ Leap Winery, 2015 The Leap Estate Cabernet Sauvignon
- Steltzner Vineyards, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon
- Taylor Family Vineyards, 2015 Cabernet Sauvignon Reserve
About Stags Leap District Winegrowers:
The Stags Leap District Winegrowers is a non-profit association of vintners and growers united by the mission of enhancing the reputation of the appellation and its wines, and sharing its quality with the wine-loving world. The SLDWA is comprised of 17 wineries and 10 grower members. Wineries include: Baldacci Family Vineyards, Chimney Rock Winery, Cliff Lede Vineyards, Clos Du Val, Ilsley Vineyards, Lindstrom Wines, Malk Family Vineyards, Odette Estate Winery, Pine Ridge Vineyards, Quixote Winery, Regusci Winery, Shafer Vineyards, Silverado Vineyards, Stag’s Leap Wine Cellars, Stags’ Leap Winery, Steltzner Vineyards, and Taylor Family Vineyards. To learn more about the Stags Leap District, please visit stagsleapdistrict.com or find the Association on Facebook.com/StagsLeapDistrict, Instagram.com/StagsLeapAVA, and Twitter @StagsLeapAVA.