Francis Ford Coppola Winery to Host Weekly Pop-Up Cocktail Bar and Bi-Weekly Spirits Tasting Experience in Geyserville, CA
Café Zoetrope to Offer Special Summer Spirits Tasting Experience in San Francisco, CA
GEYSERVILLE, CA (June 11, 2018) – The Family Coppola is excited to announce a series of cocktail-infused events this summer with award-winning Great Women Spirits at the Francis Ford Coppola Winery and Café Zoetrope. Small-batch, house-crafted, and classically styled, Great Women Spirits is a collection of vodka, gin, and brandy as unique and remarkable as the women they honor. Taking place at the Sonoma County winery located in Geyserville, CA, special offerings will include a weekly pop-up cocktail bar on Fridays and spirits tasting experiences every other Wednesday. In addition, Café Zoetrope in San Francisco, CA will be offering intimate spirits tasting seminars throughout the summer.
“Summer at the Coppola Winery is always a special time and this year we are delighted to introduce our guests to the award-winning new line of Great Women Spirits,” says Wendy Putman, CEO of Great Women Spirits. “This collection is ideal for refreshing summertime cocktails and now visitors to both our winery and well-known Café Zoetrope, can discover the art and inspiration of Great Women Spirits through unique tasting experiences.”
In addition to wine, now locals and vacationers alike can come taste the spirits and learn all about the newest Coppola offering at Francis Coppola Winery before heading over to the Pool Café to enjoy a cocktail and bite as they listen to live music in the Pavilion during Wednesday Night Beats & Bottles.
For more details on the Great Women Spirits summer cocktail experiences at Francis Ford Coppola Winery in Geyserville and Café Zoetrope in San Francisco, see below:
Great Women Spirits Tasting Experience
- What: This entertaining and educational tasting provides insight on the craft of distilled gin, vodka, and brandy and reveals the intriguing stories of the brilliant women honored on each bottle of Great Women Spirits.
- Where: The West Tower at Francis Ford Coppola Winery in Geyserville, CA
- When: 5PM – 6PM, every other Wednesday beginning in June. Guests can head over to the Pool Café for Wednesday Beats & Bottles afterwards from 6:30PM – 9:30PM where they can enjoy live music, cocktails, wine and food.
- Price: $20
Great Women Spirits Pop-Up Cocktail Bar
- What: Pop-Up Cocktail Bar featuring a limited menu of Great Women Spirits cocktails that will change weekly to highlight different aspects of the spirits.
- Where: The Pool Café at Francis Ford Coppola Winery in Geyserville, CA
- When: 6PM – 9PM, every Friday evening
- Price: No additional charge, guests will simply pay per drink.
Café Zoetrope’s Great Women Spirts Intimate Tasting Seminars
- What: Interactive and intimate education with product sampling along with mini cocktail and appetizer pairings. Be prepared to also experience something unexpected…
- Where: Café Zoetrope, 916 Kearny St, San Francisco, CA
- When: 5PM-6:30PM Check website for dates: https://www.cafezoetrope.com/events
To reserve your spot this summer for these experiences, please visit https://www.cafezoetrope.com/events and https://www.francisfordcoppolawinery.com/en/visit/winery-events/. For more information on Great Women Spirits, please visit GreatWomenSpirits.com and follow Great Women Spirits on Instagram and Facebook.
About The Family Coppola
The Family Coppola encompasses all of the things Francis loves most—cinema, wine, food, resorts and adventure—and embraces quality, authenticity and pleasure as a backbone to each of these vibrant business endeavors. Anchored in Sonoma County, Francis Ford Coppola Winery, known for its superior level of quality and integrity, is, as Francis puts it, “a wine wonderland, a park of pleasure where people of all ages can enjoy all the best things in life: food, wine, music, dancing, games, swimming and performances of all types. A place to celebrate the love of life.” Coppola’s second foray into Sonoma County came in 2015 with the launch of Virginia Dare Winery, American wines since 1835, ushering in a new era of elevated quality and vineyard-specific wines. The Family Coppola are lovers not only of wine, but spirits as well. Great Women Spirits—small-batch, house-crafted, classically styled spirits—are a collection of spirits as unique and remarkable as the women they honor. The Family Coppola Hideaways are a collection of unique properties where adventure meets serenity. Drawing upon inspiration from his film career and travels around the globe to the far-reaching corners of the world, Francis created each resort, embracing off-the-beaten-track locations and making each locale an ideal destination for exploring the natural wonders of the area while relaxing in tranquil surroundings. Additionally, The Family Coppola operates a venerable film production company, American Zoetrope; the award-winning literary and art magazine, Zoetrope: All-Story; Cafe Zoetrope in San Francisco’s iconic Sentinel Building in North Beach; and Mammarella Foods, an authentic line of premium organic pastas and sauces. www.TheFamilyCoppola.com.