Taking place on June 15th, hosted by Wilson Artisan Wineries at Soda Rock Winery, in Healdsburg, CA
Wines accepted for the competition from May 2 – June 3, 2016
Competition results will be announced at an Invitational Media/Trade Event on June 16th, showcasing all
- Gold and Double Gold Winners.
- All Double Gold and Gold Medal Winners will be prominently featured on our website, along with a listing of all ribbon awards.
- The distinguished panel of judges includes Sommeliers, Winemakers, Certified Specialists of Wine and Wine Journalists.
- Judging will be double blind, based on the structure of The San Francisco Chronicle International Wine Competition.
- Award Ribbons will be given in the following categories: Best in Show, Best in Class, Double Gold, Gold, Silver, Bronze.
Register online: www.rosetoday.brownpapertickets.com
Entry fee is $60 (plus service charge) per wine entered. Payment accepted online only.
Send 4 bottles of your Rosé along with 2 copies of entry form to:
WAW 2016 Rosé Competition
c/o Soda Rock Winery
Pack N’ Ship Direct
830 DenBeste Court, Suite C
Windsor, CA 95492