Chicago-based wine distributor, Zymology Wine Collective, prides itself on securing a portfolio of top-scoring wine selections, as determined by Wine Spectator. Receiving a score of 90 points or above, these wine selections have been deemed “Classic” by tasters, noting the wines as embodiments of high quality and character.
Zymology Wine Collective is a boutique-level wine distributor dedicated to offering the highest quality product at extremely competitive prices. The founders exclusively work with family-owned wineries dedicated to cultivating authentic products, further emphasizing that delivering superior wines to sommeliers, restaurateurs and trade professionals remains of utmost importance.
Most recently, Wine Spectator has awarded 90 point or above scores to several selections showcased in Zymology Wine Collective’s portfolio, including:
- Charles Ellner 2002 Brut Champagne – 92 points
- Charles Ellner 2002 Brut Champagne Seduction – 92 points
- Aldo Conterno 2010 Barolo Cicala – 98 points
- Aldo Conterno 2010 Barolo Colonnello – 98 points
- Aldo Conterno 2010 Barolo Romirasco – 97 points
- Aldo Conterno 2010 Barolo – 92 points
- Trisaetum 2013 Riesling Ribbon Ridge Estate Dry – 90 points
- Rotie 2012 Northern Blend Washington – 92 points
- Rotie 2013 Southern White Washington – 92 points
By sourcing products from dedicated wineries around the globe, Zymology Wine Collective remains distinguished from all other distributors.
For more information about Zymology Wine Collective and its portfolio offerings, please visit www.zymologywinecollective.com
About Zymology Wine Collective
Zymology Wine Collective offers authentic wine to clients made by passionate, honest producers who are dedicated to maintaining and building upon a rich history of plying a trade that has existed for millennia. The ambition behind Zymology is to bring what the founders, Kelsey Norcott and Demian DeSchepper, love about wine to clients in Illinois. Achieving this goal comes down to building strong personal relationships within the trade, by offering the highest quality, boutique level product at extremely competitive prices. The wineries Zymology works with are family owned, all of which have a passion for making wine.