Free Webinar for Beverage Industry Professionals via Zoom on July 30 at 9:00 a.m. PDT
San Diego, CA (July 24, 2020) What: SommCon®, a leading conference for the wine, beer, and spirits industry, hosts Traversing Chile and Argentina presented by The Tasting Panel Magazine and The SOMM Journal. The webinar is to be held via Zoom on Thursday July 30, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. PDT.
Panelists for the webinar explore how the Andes and other regional factors affect the nuances of Chile and Argentina’s wine regions. During the webinar attendees take a virtual trip to learn the geography that distinguishes Argentina and Chile’s wine regions.
The webinar is free to members of the trade with the option to make a payment in support of The Somm Relief Project, an initiative that provides grants and funding to individual members of the trade impacted by COVID-19 and non-profit organizations in the wine and spirits industry that are financially supporting personally affected individuals.
Speakers for the webinar include:
- Marcelo Papa, Winemaker, Concha y Toro
- Daniel Pi, Winemaker, Trapiche
- Alejandro Pepa, Head Winemaker, El Esteco
- German di Cesare, Chief Winemaker, Trivento
- Ben Gordon, Managing Director, Bodega Volcanes de Chile
- Jeff Mausbach, Co-Owner, Tinto Negro
- Ricardo Rivadeneira, Owner and Winemaker, Viña Maquis
- Aurelio Montes Jr., Chief Winemaker, Montes Wines
- Lars Leicht, VP of Wine Education, The SOMM Journal
When and Where:
July 30, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. PDT via Zoom.
Visit HERE to register. The webinar will also be available for download on the SommConfidential Blog, located on the SommCon® website, for those unable to attend live.