MILWAUKEE – Perlick, a leader in total package bar equipment and beverage dispensing systems, today announced the addition of the NSF certified and ENERGY STAR qualified PKHT24 High-Temp Glasswasher to its commercial glasswasher offering. Featuring a Booster Heater that increases the water temperature to 180°F for the final, full threeminute rinse cycle – the new glasswasher properly sanitizes and is proven to remove the toughest residues, including lipstick. In addition to being lipstick’s worst enemy, the innovative glasswasher also cleans and sanitizes without leaving behind chemical flavors or odors. The result – wine and beer ready glasses.
“It’s been proven that properly cleaned barware, especially wine and beer ready glasses, leads to added profits and repeat business. This is because improperly cleaned glasses, those that are not considered wine and beer ready, contain residues that ruin the head of beer, create off odors and flavors, and even cloud sparkling beverages,” states Vice President of Sales for Perlick’s commercial products, Jim Koelbl. “As leaders in the beverage dispensing industry for nearly a century, Perlick’s new PKHT24 High-Temp Glasswasher is the perfect addition to our commercial product offering because it’s proven to clean to the wine and beer ready glass standard that operators expect.”
In addition to proper sanitization and the removal of tough residues like lipstick, Perlick’s PKHT24 High-Temp Glasswasher is NSF certified, ENERGY STAR qualified, UL-listed and washes 600 glasses per hour (or 30 racks, 20 glasses per rack). Perlick’s newest glasswasher also features:
- All stainless steel construction, with a 16-gauge stainless
- steel wash tank
- Low water usage: 0.75 gallons of water per cycle
- A Booster Heater that increases the hot water temperature to 180°F for the final three-minute rinse cycle
- Detergent and rinse chemical pumps
- Fresh water rinse through upper and lower arms – rotating arms provide maximum glass surface coverage
- Removable stainless steel pump protection screen for easy cleaning
- A large 11 ¼-inch door opening and raised wash chamber to reduce bending while removing racks
- Digital LED temperature gauge and top-mounted controls for easy operation and monitoring
- Comes standard with 6-inch legs to raise height for ease of use
To learn more about Perlick’s new PKHT24 High-Temp Glasswasher, visit perlick.com.
Family owned since 1917, Perlick’s award-winning commercial product lines have maximized the profitability of the world’s finest restaurants, bars, stadiums, hotels and resorts. As a Milwaukee, Wisconsin, based manufacturer, Perlick is dedicated to providing innovative, customizable food and beverage storage and serving solutions. To learn more, visit perlick.com or call 800-558-5592.