16 June – Kendall Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, known as the hub of culinary and garden excellence and whose rare and impressive produce is supplied to San Francisco’s Michelin-starred restaurants, welcomes back their limited, socially-distanced garden dinner series, with dinners available July 9 through October 8, 2022. The al fresco feasts, showcasing the day’s harvest of fresh produce paired alongside the estate’s highly acclaimed wines, are prepared by Kendall-Jackson’s talented team of gardeners and chefs: Master Culinary Gardener Tucker Taylor, one of the most sought-after farmers in the Bay Area, and Chefs Justin Wangler and Tracey Shepos Cenami.
Kendall-Jackson’s stunning four-acre gardens provide the idyllic backdrop for the dinners, offering visitors a picturesque experience, filled with a bounty of Sonoma County’s fresh fruits and vegetables. Each inspiring dinner features a different theme.
- Master Culinary Gardener Tucker Taylor – Longing to educate guests on the importance of fresh food, Tucker is the leading culinary farmer in the Bay Area. Tucker’s garden is so innovative and sustainable, there is a waitlist of notable chefs vying for his produce, waiting patiently for a chance to get their hands on the rare microgreens and specialty produce he cultivates at the Kendall-Jackson gardens.
- Executive Chef Justin Wangler – Creating entire menus relying solely on what’s in the garden, Chef Justin is the epitome of creative talent, crafting each bite with precision, and often times starting with the wine and working his cuisine into a complementary pairing.
- Chef & Cheese Specialist Tracey Shepos Cenami – Known for her affinity for cheese, Tracey spearheads Kendall-Jackson’s custom cheese program, often having 200+ artisanal cheeses on hand from around the world. To say that cheese is her passion is an understatement. Foodies may recognize her from the Food Network, having won “Guy’s Grocery Games” three times.
2022 schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, July 9 – Costarella Seafood
- Saturday, August 13 – Liberty Duck and Dry Creek Peaches
- Saturday, September 10 – Vegetarian, featuring Jackson Family Gardens Produce
- Friday, October 7 – Snake River Farms Beef
- Saturday, October 8 – Snake River Farms Beef
- Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
- 5007 Fulton Road, Fulton, CA 95439, (800) 769-3649
- General Admission: $195 per person
- Kendall-Jackson Wine Club Members: $146.25 per person
More Information & Purchase Tickets:
- Please call 707-571-8100 with any questions
About Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens
Kendall Jackson Wine Estate & Gardens, known as the hub of culinary and garden excellence, is a Sonoma County destination. Not only is the estate home to critically acclaimed wines including America’s favorite Chardonnay for 30 years and counting, but the estate also boasts a stunning four-acre culinary garden providing visitors a picturesque experience filled with a bounty of Sonoma County’s fresh fruits and vegetables, as well as rare and impressive produce. Entertaining bocce courts, an expansive great lawn, and an al fresco patio perfect for wine and food pairings complement the awe-inspiring gardens. A leader in innovation and sustainability, Kendall-Jackson continues to push boundaries in the culinary and wine scene. Visitors are encouraged to visit Kendall-Jackson for wine tastings, food pairings, and various events including the exclusive Farm to Table seasonal dinners. Learn more online at http://www.kj.com/, and follow Kendall-Jackson on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram.