April 29, 2022 — The Michigan Wine Collaborative launched a fun, engaging and collaborative way to help promote Michigan Wine Month and the Michigan wine industry in March! The “You Name It” campaign was a contest that asked Michigan wine lovers to submit a slogan via Facebook or Instagram to be used in May for Michigan Wine Month.
The winners of this contest include:
- #1 Winner of the Round Barn Cabana Experience:
- “MI, What Great Wines You Have!”, Denice Ayotte
- #2 Winner of the Chateau Chantal VIP Tasting for Six:
- “Great Lakes, Great Wines, Great Times!”, Michelle Geller
- #3 Winner of the Detroit Vineyards VIP Tasting for Six:
- “Sippin in the Mitten”, Jennie Holmes
The top three slogans, as juried by the Michigan Wine Collaborative’s marketing and communications committee, will win exclusive experiences from Round Barn, Chateau Chantal or Detroit Vineyards. During Michigan Wine Month MWC is asking Michigan wine lovers to continue sharing photos of them enjoying Michigan wines and using these slogans along with the hashtag #MayMIWineMonth to win more prizes from MWC member wineries.
The Michigan Wine Collaborative is the voice of the Michigan wine industry. Our mission is to enhance the sustainability and profitability of the Michigan wine industry by supporting wineries, growers and other businesses and individuals connected to the industry – today and for future generations.
For more information, contact us by reaching out to [email protected] or send us a message on social media.