A freshly updated menu paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ newest releases.
Stonewall, Texas – January 19, 2021 – Kuhlman Cellars today announces a new food and wine experience. This educational, 45-minute seated tasting includes a sample of five Kuhlman Cellars wines expertly paired with delicious chef-prepared bites. This tasting is guided by a sommelier and takes place in Kuhlman’s beautiful Barrel Room with a view of the vineyard.
The new Food and Wine Experience includes:
- Roasted red pepper hummus topped with red pepper mandarin compote served with baked crackers paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2019 Estate White
- Mediterranean salad with artichoke hearts and a pepper vinaigrette topped with feta and bacon paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2019 Estate Rosé
- Kuhlman Cellars’ signature herbed almonds paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2017 Gypsum
- Slow roasted pork shoulder spread with a dollop of yam jam, sprinkled with scallion and served with a multi-grain tortilla chip, paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2017 Barranca
- Mozart GF chocolate cheesecake with shaved dark chocolate and chopped almonds, paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2017 Astéries
This is the first time that the newly released 2017 Asteries will be included in a tasting. Tickets for this tasting are $35/person, or $12 for Vina Vita Wine Club Members. You can book the tasting here.
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars believes wine promotes an appreciation of life’s journey. Lifelong wine lovers Chris and Jennifer Cobb founded an estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven wines of the highest quality. French winemaker and Texas wine pioneer Bénédicte Rhyne soon joined the team and they co-founded the winery to craft wine representative of Old World winemaking principles. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the public in 2014. Located in the heart of the Texas wine country, Kuhlman Cellars welcomes visitors at its tasting room on the famed Hwy 290 Wine Trail between Fredericksburg and Johnson City for signature food and wine pairings. For more information and to purchase wines online, visit www.kuhlmancellars.com.
Connect with Kuhlman Cellars