IND Beverages is thrilled to launch its first in-house wine brand, Sugar Momma Wines, with three french varieties right in time for the holidays. Sugar Momma was inspired by powerful, strong, vibrant and unapologetic women, and created by a desire to sell with purpose by offering quality wines at an affordable price and donating a portion of each bottle sold to charity.
Founded by female wine industry veterans with over 35 years experience, Sugar Momma was created as a way to empower females – from the girls they invest in through their partnership with She’s the first, to the consumers they connect with through their wines. She’s the First is an award-winning non-profit organization, headquartered in New York City, that is fighting for a world where every girl can choose her own future. As of September 2019, She’s the First has reached more than 7,200 girls across 11 countries, by teaming up with local organizations to make sure girls everywhere are educated, respected, and heard.
“We are sisters and besties to the core who’s shared love of wine has kept us entertained and entertaining others for years. Whether having a Girls’ Night In or doing our best Romy & Michelle on the dance floor, we always find ways to celebrate and we wanted to share that with others,” the co-creators said.
Sugar Momma launched in Fall 2019 with three wines crafted in France:
- Blanc | 60% Sauvignon Blanc, 40% French Blanc Grapes
- Full-flavored structure, fruit long finish with notes of Gooseberry and Lychee with pineapple overtones
- Region: Côtes de Gascogne
- Rosé | 80% Cinsault, 20% Syrah
- Frank bouquet, lively and well balanced with notes of fresh berries.
- Region: Languedoc – Roussillon
- Rouge | 50% Cabernet Sauvignon, 50% Merlot
- Velvety palate with juicy flavors of Blackcurrant, Plum, Vanilla and Toffee overtones.
- Region: Languedoc
Wherever she is, a Sugar Momma works hard and stands up for what she believes in. She loves endlessly and shows appreciation to those around her, and most importantly she gives back to help others.