Moss Adams has partnered once again with Farm Credit Alliance Partners and Turrentine Brokerage to bring you the 2015 Wine Industry Benchmarking Survey.
Start the survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WIBS2015
This year’s survey results will provide insight into:
- Sales and production data with trend analysis
- Viticulture data and grape market trends
- Capital improvements and development activities
- Sell-through and discounts by sales channel and region
- Operational data by region
- Future/forecasting and planning
Your Participation is Key After all, the better the data we collect, the
better insight we can provide to you and others.
About the Survey Available in January 2015, the compiled report will be a useful tool for wineries and vineyards in California, Oregon, and Washington to measure their businesses against others in the industry and prepare their strategies for the years ahead. Survey results will provide insights on a range of topics, from sales and production data to operating and forecasting metrics by region.
Confidentiality All submitted data is held in strict confidence. Only aggregate data is disclosed in the statistical reports and other analyses. Data will only be aggregated in groupings that have a sufficient number of participants to ensure that the information of any individual participant is not disclosed.
Questions? For questions or assistance with the survey, contact Nicholas Hansen at (707) 535-4143.
Moss Adams LLP is one of the largest accounting, tax, and consulting services firm in the nation. Moss Adams is the business partner of choice for more than 300 wineries and vineyards. Our Santa Rosa and Napa offices serve as the headquarters of the firm’s wine industry practice.
Farm Credit Alliance Partners – Alliance Sponsoring Partners – American AgCredit, Farm Credit West, Northwest Farm Credit and CoBank provide financing, leasing, insurance, and other financial services to agriculture and agribusinesses as part of the Farm Credit System. Founded in 1916, the Farm Credit System is a nationwide network of banks and retail lending associations chartered to support the borrowing needs of U.S. agriculture and the nation’s rural economy. The System specializes in providing financing and related services to borrowers in the agricultural and rural sectors through the four Banks and 82 affiliated Associations.
Turrentine Brokerage brokers winegrapes from all California regions and wines in bulk from California and around the world. Turrentine Brokerage serves as a trusted and strategic advisor to deliver customized solutions for growers, wineries and financiers based upon:
- A reputation for integrity earned with over 40 years of service
- Quick response to client needs
- Demonstrated expertise, with the most experienced team of brokers and analysts in the industry.
- Brokering grapes and bulk wine – Domestic and International
- Proven long-term strategies from exclusive and superior market information and proprietary research
- Unmatched expertise in long-term contracts