Registration Open Now for Virtual Summit and Fundraiser in January; Early Bird Tickets Available Until December 18
Napa, CA — November 17, 2020 – The DTC Wine Symposium announced Workshop Sessions for the wine industry’s national summit on direct to consumer sales and marketing, to be held virtually January 19-22, 2021. www.dtcwinesymposium.com
Workshop Sessions provide practical solutions to common challenges and complement thought-provoking keynote addresses from leaders within and outside the wine industry.
Confirmed Workshop Sessions so far include:
- “Keeping Club Members for the Long Haul.” Speakers: Chloe Tyer, Director of Membership, Heitz Cellar; Devin Parr, Founder & Managing Partner, Devin Parr & Assoc. LLC; Ryan McCormick, Director of Sales, Wilson Creek Winery.
- “Think Beyond the Inbox: Optimize Your Email Marketing to Drive Sales.” Speakers: Ed Feuchuk, GM and VP Marketing, Tank Garage Winery and Farm Collective; Brooke Herron, Owner, Local Food & Drink Marketing, Digital Marketing and Sales Strategy and Management Consultant.
- “Faced with Performance Headwinds? Adjust Your Sails!” Defining, redefining goals for success. Speakers: Stephanie Wycoff, Regional Estate Director, Crimson Wine Group; Lesley Berglund, Founder, WISE Academy.
- “Virtual Winery Offerings: Proven Methods and Tools for Long-Term Success.” Speakers: Sandra Hess, Founder DTC Wine Workshops; Andrea Myers, Director of Hospitality, Round Pond Estate; Chelsea Sprague, DTC Director, Booker Vineyard & Winery; Scott Klann, Winemaker & Owner, Newsome Harlow Winery.
- “Email Marketing Automation – Set It But Don’t Forget It!?” Speaker: Erica Walter, Owner, Erica Walter Writes.
- “Data; Insights; Action – What Do the Numbers Say?” How to mine, interpret CRM data. Speakers: Danny Brager, Brager Beverage Alcohol Consulting; Mary Jo Dale, Founder & CEO, Customer Vineyard.
- “Building, Belonging: Diversity & Inclusion in the Workplace.” Speaker: Tracy Jackson, SPHR, SHRM-SCP, President & CEO HR E-Z, INC.
- “Staying Legal in a Digital World.” Speaker: Tracy Genesen, Vice President and General Counsel, Wine Institute.
- “Hospitality: Add Some Spice to Your Winery’s Secret Sauce!” Speakers: Ashli Komaryk, Founder, Komaryk Communications and Beyond the Wine; Bram Bolwijn, Regional Market Developer, Iconic Wines of British Columbia and Head Sommelier, Mission Hill Family Estate Winery; Anahita Pouget, Director of Sales and Marketing, Phantom Creek Estates Winery
More information on topics and speakers will be added to the event website as they are finalized. https://dtcwinesymposium.com/
Registration Now Open
Save $50 per registration ($150) before the early bird discount expires on December 18, 2020. https://dtcwinesymposium.com/
About the DTC Wine Symposium
The DTC Wine Symposium is presented by and a fundraiser for Free the Grapes! The Symposium has raised more than $1 million for Free the Grapes’ PR campaign, and the Coalition for Free Trade’s legal work (CFT was “retired” in 2014 after achieving its goals). These two groups have worked closely with industry lobbyists and regional associations to streamline onerous regulations and to increase the number of legal, winery DTC shipping states from 17 to 45, which represent 95% of the US population.