Enter your wines in the 2019 SCA Awards and get it judged by leading on-premise buyers and sommeliers of USA. Submission Deadline is April 10, 2019
The competition will focus on the needs of on-premise establishments such as bars, restaurants, lounges, and clubs. Sommeliers in the USA will now have a valuable tool for recognizing which wines – especially wines from up-and-coming international wine regions – would make an important addition to that restaurant’s wine list. That is particularly important in today’s competitive marketplace, where on-premise establishments are using their wine lists as an important and valuable way to stand out from the crowd and attract new customers. [Enter Your Wines Here]
The judging panel of the Sommeliers Choice Awards will consist entirely of top sommeliers, wine directors at U.S. restaurants, bars, pubs, and clubs. In order to be selected as a judge, sommeliers need to provide evidence of their expertise within the on-premise industry.
Wines will be judged according to criteria such as how well they pair with food, typicity, value, quality and packaging. The Sommeliers Choice Awards is currently accepting entries for a variety of different categories.
Benefits and Visibility
1. Raise the profile of your wines
Winning a Sommeliers Choice Award is a mark of excellence that is recognized across the wine industry. Especially if you are a wine producer or merchant from a non-U.S. wine destination, this is the perfect chance to win recognition for your wines within the U.S. marketplace.
2. Get in front of a hard-to-reach audience
The judging panel of the Sommeliers Choice Awards will consist entirely of top sommeliers, on-premise wine buyers, and wine directors at U.S. restaurants, bars, pubs, and clubs. The Sommeliers Choice Awards provide an opportunity to reach a large group of these influential trade professionals.
3. Promote your award-winning wines
All winners at the Sommeliers Choice Awards are fully supported by Beverage Trade Network in promoting their new medals or awards. Examples of promotional support include:
- Prominent listing on the Sommeliers Choice Awards website
- Press release mention of all winners at the conclusion of the event
- Social media marketing support
- Medal stickers for bottles
- Award logos and other promotional materials (available for download)
- Special features on all Gold Medal winners
Entry into Top 100 Wines For On-Premise Sector list if your wine is in the top 100.
As a result of winning a medal at the Sommeliers Choice Awards, you will be able to:
- Increase your sales within the very important U.S. wine market
- Reach a new audience of on-premise buyers, consultants and sommeliers
- Promote your awards in key international markets
- Attract additional PR and media attention for award-winning wines
- Increase the reach and recognition of other wines in your wine portfolio
- In some cases, a single Medal or Award will continue to benefit your wine sales for years to come.
There is no better way to reach sommeliers at top U.S. hotels, restaurants, bars and pubs than to win an award that is by and for other sommeliers. All judging is by leading sommeliers and on-premise wine buyers, ensuring that all awards and scores earned within the competition are backed by a guarantee of quality. When wine buyers are looking for wines to add to a wine list, the first place they look is the Sommeliers Choice Awards. Names of award winners will be distributed nationwide to trade buyers within the United States.
Enter your wines in 2019 Sommeliers Choice Awards.
Registration Ends: April 10, 2019
Warehouse Closes For Samples: May 05, 2019
Judging: May 19-20, 2019
Winners Announced: June 10, 2019
Fee Schedule (per wine): $120 – Now till April 10, 2019 (Price in USD)
Submission Deadline: Apr 10, 2019.