Fireside Favorites, Peace, Love & Happiness, 12 Days of Christmas, & More
Stonewall, Texas – December 9, 2020 – Kuhlman Cellars today releases five festive holiday bundles perfect for gifting or enjoying this Christmas season. An extraordinary 12 Days of Christmas Gift Pack is available, which includes a full case of some of Kuhlman’s best wines including three library wines, two award winning wines, and the buzzed about 2017 Ignis for just $27 per bottle on average.
The 2020 Holiday Bundles Are:
- Ho-Ho-Home Gift Pack ($74) – Celebrate the season with 2019 Calcaria, 2016 Aluvé, and a 13-oz jar of Kuhlman Cellars’ celebrated Herbed Almonds. This would make a perfect gift for the wine lover on your list! Purchase it here.
- Peace Love and Happiness ($77) – Kuhlman’s most popular bundle is back to spread holiday cheer! This bundle includes 2018 Estate White, 2019 Hensell Rosé, and 2017 Alluvé, Kuhlman’s most popular red. Purchase it here.
- Silver Bells Gift Pack ($89) – Joyeaux Noel from Kuhlman Cellars! This holiday bundle celebrates the best of French grapes with 2019 Texas High Plains Roussanne, 2019 Estate Rose, and 2017 Reserve Merlot. Purchase it here.
- Fireside Favorites ($99) – Love big, bold reds? Snuggle up by the fire with two of Kuhlman’s most exceptional reds: 2017 Ignis and 2017 Astéries. Purchase it here.
- 12 Days of Christmas Gift Pack ($325 – only $27 per bottle!) – The gift that keeps on giving! This bundle includes a bottle each of four whites, two rosé, and six reds. Countdown to Christmas with a full case of some of Kuhlman’s best wines, including three library wines! This bundle includes 2015 Alluvé (Library), 2016 Barranca (Library and Gold Medal Winner), 2016 Reserve Merlot (Library), 2017 Ignis, 2017 Astéries, 2017 Zinfandel, 2018 Estate White (International Gold Medal Winner), 2019 Roussanne, 2019 Calcaria, 2018 Sauvignon Blanc, 2019 Estate Rose, 2019 Hensell Rosé. Purchase it here.
Orders placed before December 15th for national shipping and December 20th for Texas deliveries will arrive in time for Christmas. Shipping in Texas is included with orders over $99, while orders outside of Texas enjoy a flat $20 shipping cost, regardless of bottle quantities. To see all of Kuhlman Cellars’ holiday bundles, visit https://www.kuhlmancellars.
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars believes wine promotes an appreciation of life’s journey. Lifelong wine lovers Chris and Jennifer Cobb founded an estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven wines of the highest quality. French winemaker and Texas wine pioneer Bénédicte Rhyne soon joined the team and they co-founded the winery to craft wine representative of Old World winemaking principles. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the public in 2014. Located in the heart of the Texas wine country, Kuhlman Cellars welcomes visitors at its tasting room on the famed Hwy 290 Wine Trail between Fredericksburg and Johnson City for signature food and wine pairings. For more information and to purchase wines online, visit www.kuhlmancellars.com.