This is your chance to grow your wine distribution in the on-premise industry. Enter your wines now.
Sommeliers Choice Awards is back for its 3rd Edition after the resounding success of second-edition of the event in 2020.
Sommeliers Choice Awards gathers the top wine restaurant buyers, Master Sommeliers, wine directors who have a direct influence on the US on-premise market.
Put your wines in front of them and get rated by Food Parability, Typicity, Value, Quality, and Package.
December 10, 2020, is the last day to enter your wines under the Super Early Bird Offer for the 2021 Sommeliers Choice Awards. Enter Your Wines Now.
Note: Once You enter, we will send you the shipping label and instructions.
Why Sommeliers Choice Awards?
Sommeliers Choice Awards has a simple goal: to provide on-premise buyers and sommeliers a valuable benchmark for understanding which wines would make a compelling addition to a wine list.
Top 50 on-premise buyers from big chains will review the wines been entered in the competition & would award the one that they think can be any restaurants’ or hotels must-have list, based on Food Parability, Typicity, Value, Quality, and Package.
Who Are The Judges?
The judging panel of the Sommeliers Choice Awards consists entirely of top sommeliers, wine directors and on-premise buyers at U.S. restaurants, bars, pubs, and clubs. In some cases, these sommeliers may also be wine consultants for on-premise establishments. They may also have a buying role in addition to working on the restaurant floor.
Medals will be awarded to those wines that meet very specific judging criteria, with a goal of identifying wines that should become additions to restaurant wine lists. Wines will be judged by Food Parability, Typicity, Value, Quality, and Package.
Benefits to Medal Winners
As a result of winning a medal at the Sommeliers Choice Awards, you will be able to:
- Special Features on leading trade journals and consumer magazines such as the Sommelier Business publication & the Los Angeles Drinks Guide.
- Showing your package to the top influencers of US on-premise market.
- Getting into the Top 100 wine list of US on-premise wines if you are the top 100.
- Get valuable feedback on how you scored on quality….
- Get featured in the SommelierBusiness.com which is the leading resource for US sommeliers and on-premise buyers.
- Attract additional PR and media attention for award-winning wines
- Winners will be promoted to 20,000+ sommeliers and wine directors of US market.
- Winners will get 1000 free stickers added to their sticker order.
Names of the top 100 winning wines at the Sommeliers Choice Awards would be added in the Top 100 On-Premise Wines guide which would be distributed among 10000+ on-premise wine buyers
2021 Registration: Open Now
Judging: May 16, 2021
Winners Announced: May 31, 2021
FEE SCHEDULE (Per Wine)
Super Early Bird Pricing – $70 per wine (till December 10, 2020)
Early Bird Pricing – $90 per wine (December 11, 2020, to January 31, 2021)
Regular Pricing – $120 per wine (February 1, 2021, to April 30, 2021)
Quantity Discount Now Available
4 to 9 entries: 10% discount
10 to 14 entries: 15% discount
15 or more entries: 20% discount
Important Reminder: Super Early Bird Offer Ends on 10 Dec 2020