One thing is certain in this upside down, Coronavirus-stricken time the wine industry finds itself in: grapes will be harvested in the fall and the business of wine will go on.
In fact, while the hospitality sector of the wine industry cope with undeniable losses, others are seeing exponential growth. Online alcohol sales, for instance, are estimated to have increased by a whopping 243 percent since the Coronavirus crisis began.
All of it – the uncertainty from the government regulations and changing wine purchasing behavior from consumers – calls for maximum flexibility and personnel adjustments to survive in the bewildering business climate affected by Covid-19.
That’s where BOLT Staffing Service comes in.
Since 1998, with locations in Sonoma, American Canyon, and San Francisco, BOLT has been serving the wine industry throughout the Bay Area by providing temporary and permanent employees to handle all aspects of wine business operations.
Given the dramatic growth in online sales, BOLT is positioned to assist warehouses, wineries, distributors, bottling lines, cooperages and production facilities with the increased demand they face to reliably and efficiently move wine through the supply chain.
“These companies will need people with the right skill sets to deliver wine to their loyal customers,” emphasizes Calvin Sanders, BOLT’s marketing director. “It’s a supercritical time, we understand that. We can definitely help players throughout the wine industry supply chain fulfill their orders.”
BOLT Staffing Services, Inc. provides benefits to its wine industry clients in four key areas.
- Temporary Staffing – for leaves of absence, busy seasons, or upswings in demand, BOLT Staffing matches workers and companies with the precise skills required.
- Temp-to-Hire – allows companies to take the risk out of hiring by trying out a new employee before committing to a full-time offer.
- Direct Hire – shortens search time and controls costs by finding the right person for every position fast, no matter how challenging the job.
- Workforce Management – provides payroll, shift scheduling, and employer of record services, allowing companies to focus on what they do best.
- On Demand – for immediate personnel needs, BOLT GIGS connects clients with hundreds of local, experienced and pre-screened workers who are ready to go.
BOLT has recently assisted Napa County with its response to the Coronavirus pandemic. BOLT helped the county find homeless shelter managers to aid homeless individuals who have tested positive for Covid-19.
To further address the variety of needs local communities are facing in the midst of the pandemic, BOLT Staffing Services, Inc. is offering four free hours of employment for each temporary worker hired by a regional wine industry business.
Click here to view a Wine Industry Capability Statement.
For more information and details, go to: https://www.boltstaffing.com/wine