Free Webinar for Beverage Industry Professionals via Zoom on April 16 at 9:00 a.m. PST
What: SommCon®, a leading conference for the wine, beer, and spirits industry, presents US Wine Market Update: A Regional Perspective, to be held via Zoom on Thursday, April 16, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. PST. A panel led by regional wine boards, from across the United States will provide updates from their area including innovations from winery members, outlook on this year’s harvest, changes to regulations, adaptability in the time of COVID-19, and more. The free webinar series was created to give beverage professionals access to advice, tips, and resources necessary for them to gain valuable insight on how to navigate the professional effects of COVID-19. Attendees will have the opportunity to participate in a live Q&A following the panel discussion.
When and Where: April 16, 2020 at 9:00 a.m. PST via Zoom.
Who: Panelists for the webinar include:
- Karissa Kruse, President, Sonoma County Winegrowers
- Connor Best, Head of International Marketing, Napa Valley Vintners
- Donniella Winchell, Executive Director, Ohio Wines
- Sam Filler, Executive Director, New York Wine & Grape Foundation
- Annette Boyd, Director, Virginia Wine Board
- Devin Parr, Brand Marketing Partner, Temecula Valley Winegrowers
- Joel Peterson, Executive Director, Paso Robles Wine Country Alliance
- Morgen McLaughlin, Executive Director, Willamette Valley Wineries Association
- Christina DeArment, Trade Relations & Education Manager, Oregon Wine Board
- David Flaherty, Marketing Director, Washington State Wine
Additional: Visit HERE to register. The webinar will also be available for download on the SommConfidential Blog, located on the SommCon® website, for those unable to secure a live spot.