Napa, California | December 30, 2019: Success Strategies Inc.’s Lynda Paulson, CEO and Executive Coach, has added new sales training and public speaking classes for early January. The results-oriented “Winery Hospitality Relationship Sales Training” one-day workshop will be held January 13th at Cakebread Cellars in Rutherford, California. And her two-day immersion training course, the “Executive Speaking Experience,” has been scheduled for January 8th and 9th in Napa. This public speaking and presentation skills course provides hands-on, practical, video-recorded exercises, limited to six participants.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOPS
For the sales training workshop, participants will discover their communication strengths, build poise and confidence, and most importantly, develop relationship sales expertise. These skills will be learned through class demonstrations, discussion, role-playing, and team building exercises. Additional course takeaways include:
- Understanding the various verbal and non-verbal buying signals and how to respond to them.
- Learning how to deal with difficult people with poise and (and turn them around)!
- Perfecting the art of asking questions and becoming a master at closing the sale smoothly.
The workshop also offers optional pre-class mystery shopping of the winery tasting room, website or phone sales as well as a strategy session with the tasting room manager in order to more fully customize the course material for participants. Participants may also purchase Lynda Paulson’s book, Romancing the Grape: Relationship Selling for Wine Professionals.
For the two-day public speaking training course, individual hands-on training sessions with personal coaching; 10 video recordings; written evaluations; practical feedback from peers; a manual with tips and techniques of presentation and communication skills; and a hardcover book, “The Executive Persuader,” by Lynda Paulson, will be offered.
Students learn how to manage their jitters, think on their feet, and develop poise and presence in front of an audience. Advanced skills such as handling confrontational issues are also taught along with learning to respond to audience Q&A with authority. Some past students have called it, “Life changing!”
“I’ve always been a bit intimidated about public speaking (my father was a highly respected speaker, you know what that can do to an offspring’s confidence.). So when I mustered up the courage to go to Lynda Paulson’s Executive Speaker’s Experience I wasn’t sure what I was in for. I can tell you it was an exceptional professional adventure!
“She works with a small group of only 6 people and does video!! The video quickly became a valued tool. Just like with skiing, it is incredibly helpful to see your mannerisms and bearing. I watched others grow and I literally was able to watch my own progress. We all walked away with more authentic style and confidence. …I highly recommend her workshop. We’re an industry of direct communication. Everyone can use some more confidence and polish…I recommend taking advantage of this unique training opportunity,” stated Colby Smith, Executive Director & Founder of CANVAS, Concierge Alliance of Napa Valley and Sonoma.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Winemakers and winery owners speaking at upcoming press tours and winemaker dinners.
- New speakers: Become aware of the perceptions created when you speak. Uncover habits that detract from delivering your message.
- Seasoned speakers: Understand what it takes to move to the next professional level in how you express yourself, your ideas.
- Anxiety-ridden speakers: Go from fear to true enjoyment of speaking to groups with true, real confidence.
- Everyone wishing to develop poise and polish.
- Express your expertise in clear, persuasive language.
- Learn what a “like-factor” is and how to get one.
- Learn how to orchestrate an “air of confidence.”
- Read and get buy-in from any audience.
- Create and deliver a talk that people will remember forever.
- Gain comfort and skill in how to inspire, inform and motivate.
- Say goodbye to “fear of speaking” forever.
Learn more or reserve your seat at: https://winery-hospitality-sales-training-jan2020.eventbrite.com/?aff=WIA or https://executive-speaking-experience-jan2020.eventbrite.com/?aff=WIA. Additional classes will be offered later in 2020. Discounts are available for group ticket purchases. Class price includes lunch. Call 775.530.6119 or email [email protected] for more information.
ABOUT LYNDA PAULSON
Lynda Paulson has been a sales training coach for more than thirty years with Success Strategies, Inc., renowned for teaching sales training, public speaking and communication skills to professionals from over 600 wineries and businesses in the U.S. and Europe. Her coaching techniques have been crafted over decades working with local clients such as the Cakebreads, the Mondavis, the Trincheros, the Martinis, the Wentes and management teams at many local companies. She has also taught training courses at AT&T, American Express, Disney Corporation, Kodak, ING, IBM and many more throughout California, Oregon, Washington, New York, Canada and Europe.