Santa Rosa, California | February 13, 2018: Success Strategies Inc., a sales training and executive communication coaching company, will offer its “Winery Hospitality Relationship Sales Training” one-day workshop, on March 12th in Napa, Calif., taught by Lynda Paulson, founder and international trainer. The immersion training class provides hands-on, practical skill-building exercises to enable participants of this full-day workshop to learn how to maximize the revenue potential of each tasting room visitor. The workshop is targeted to wine sales professionals working in tasting rooms or in-home sales.
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
Attendees will learn relationship sales skills through class demonstrations, discussion, role-playing, and team building exercises. As a result, participants will learn to provide greater customer satisfaction and increase sales. Course takeaways include —
- Apply your unique personality to the art of relationship selling
- Understand the various verbal and non-verbal buying signals and how to respond to them
- Learn how to deal with difficult people with poise and (and turn them around)!
- Go beyond being a wine “educator”—sell the benefits!
- Perfect the art of asking questions
- Become masterful at creative “up-selling”
- Use trial closes to learn readiness to buy
- Learn to be a master at closing the sale smoothly
- Sharpen your phone selling habits
- Respond to stress and challenges with calm, self-control
Reported Nicole Pattalochi, Director of Hospitality, Archery Summit Winery: “I am happy to report that we doubled our wine club sign up goal after the workshop. We are off to a great start!” Ms. Pattalochi’s sentiments were echoed by John Morris, Tasting Room Manager, Tablas Creek Vineyard: “Your workshop was an unqualified success…sales and wine club conversion are high. If only we had done it sooner! Thanks for teaching us that ‘facts tell, stories sell.”
The workshop also includes optional pre-class mystery shopping for the tasting room, website or by phone as well as a strategy session with the tasting room manager in order to more fully customize the course material for participants. Advance registration is required at: https://winery-sales-training-mar-2019.eventbrite.com/?aff=WIA The next class is on March 12th in Napa at the Hilton Garden Inn. View/Download flyer. Discounts are available for Wine Women members and groups. Class includes lunch. | Reserve your seat at: https://winery-sales-training-mar-2019.eventbrite.com/?aff=WIA. Or, call 775.530.6119 or email [email protected]. Learn more at http://successstrategiesinc.com/.