The Future of Agricultural Pest and Disease Management
December 15 @ 7:30 am - 12:30 pm PST
Join the Napa County Farm Bureau Foundation for our 11th Annual Continuing Education Class Series! We are hosting three virtual courses via Zoom and one IN PERSON course from 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 pm throughout November and December. The courses are designated to address pressing concerns in viticulture and meet credit requirements. Five hours per training, including one hour of Laws & Regulations (Napa County Ag Commissioner) credits pending.
$85.00 per class for Farm Bureau members. $100.00 for non-members. Discounts of 10% for those registering for the full series.
Free admission for full-time college students with valid college student ID. Pre-registration required.
—————————Speakers to be announced soon!
- A glimpse into the future: predictive climate modeling on a regional scale
- Evolution of plant viruses under severe drought
- Examining the effects of climate change on vineyard pests and diseases
- Anticipating weed population dynamics as the result of climate change
- Laws & Regs- Napa County Ag Commissioner’s Office