The BevAge event combines industry knowledge sharing from leaders across the industry, including wine market alignment insights from a panel of experts, a wine tasting session, and more around how you can build a better future for your wine business with data, innovation, and technology.
Come celebrate the rich history and bright future of the beverage industry with other members of the Encompass beverage network, like other winery leaders, brewers, distillers, and distributors at BevAge, June 5-8.
Mark your calendars now and join us at BevAge in June. The full agenda, registration, and lodging information will be available soon. In the meantime, here’s a sneak peek at the agenda.
MONDAY, JUNE 5TH
- Arrivals & Registration
- One-on-Ones: Beginning at 11:00 AM MDT, this is your opportunity to meet with senior Encompass/vintrace team members to prepare for the rest of 2023, and plan how Encompass/vintrace can assist with achieving your operational goals in 2024
- “Birds of a Feather” Networking: Connect with like-minded attendees in the wine, spirits, beer, and beverage distribution industries
- Welcome Reception: Starting at 5:00 PM MDT, we invite you to enjoy beverages and heavy appetizers atop a trendy rooftop venue overlooking Denver
TUESDAY, JUNE 6TH
Learn about the power of the beverage network.
- Welcome & Keynote: Presented by Patrick Tickle, Encompass CEO, and a panel of beverage producer, winemaker, brewer, and beverage distributor executives
- Sessions: Attend presentations and panel discussions featuring speakers from across the industry, and hear how cross-tier collaboration, data sharing, and communication drives impactful results
- Trade show: Come see our BevAge sponsors and Encompass PartnerLink Partners to learn how they’re adding value to the beverage network
- Networking Event: Cap off your day full of learning with fun and networking
WEDNESDAY, JUNE 7TH
Break out into tracks to further your education.
- Breakout Sessions: Select sessions to attend based on your business focus (distribution or production) and the vintrace and WMDB solutions you use
- Networking Event: Connect with the Encompass/vintrace team and your peers for more fun in Denver
THURSDAY, JUNE 8TH
Roll up your sleeves and get hands-on experience with features that you can use once you return home.
- Solution Roundtables: Begin the day with Solution Roundtables for a quick look back and a view of what’s being developed by the product teams
- One-on-Ones: If you missed a one-on-one on Monday, our team will be ready to meet with you on Thursday
- Departures (mid-day)
Stay tuned for more information in the coming weeks around the full agenda and official registration.
If you have any questions, please call (970) 449-8000 or visit the BevAge webpage.