Wai-Ken Wong was Honored as 2023 Member of the Year
Livermore, CA, January 18, 2024 – The Livermore Valley Wine Community (LVWC) welcomed its new 2024-2025 board of directors during its recent annual meeting. This esteemed group of winery, vineyard and local affiliate business proprietors will oversee the direction of the organization and its support of the members in the Livermore Valley American Viticultural Area. The LVWC is dedicated to advancing, protecting and promoting the quality wines, vineyards and experiences of the Livermore Valley Wine Community.
“We are thrilled to welcome our new board members who bring diverse expertise and insight to help us accomplish our goals and continue in our commitment to be a world class wine destination,” said Brandi Lombardi, Executive Director of Livermore Valley Wine Community. “The new board will be integral in our efforts as we continue to highlight Livermore Valley Wine Community’s unique dedication to being a destination that intersects award-winning wines with family-style hospitality.”
Alameda County Supervisor, David Haubert installed the LVWC 2024-2025 Board of
Directors. Board members include:
- President – Gina Molinaro-Cardera, Garré Vineyard & Winery.
- Vice President – Karl Wente, Wente Vineyards
- Treasurer – Heather McGrail, McGrail Vineyards and Winery
- Secretary – Darcie Kent, Darcie Kent Vineyards
- Affiliate Director – Brandon Wood, The Cheese Parlor
- Affiliate Director – Ian O’Leary, Spirited Packaging
- Grower Director – Niki Wente, Murrieta’s Well
- Director – Bob Pruett, Pruett Farms Winery
- Director – Harrison Wood, Wood Family Vineyards
- Director – Heidi Rasmussen, Concannon Vineyard
- Director – Wai-Ken Wong, HLW Vineyard
- Director – Jeff Cranor, Nottingham Cellars
- Director- Robin Repogle, Fenestra Winery
The LVWC also selected Wai-Ken Wong as their member of the year. Lombardi added, “It was my honor to recognize the hard work, commitment and countless hours Wai-Ken has contributed to LVWC over this last year. He has been a member for nearly a decade and has been a much needed voice and advocate for growers on our committees and board. We are very grateful for his partnership and commitment to LVWC.”
For more information on LVWC, please visit lvwine.org.
ABOUT LIVERMORE VALLEY WINE COMMUNITY
The Livermore Valley Wine Community is a 501(c)6 organization that supports the wineries, growers and members in the Livermore Valley American Viticultural Area through educational and marketing programs. For more information, please visit www.LVwine.org.