August 10, 2022 (Grand Prairie, Texas)—Republic National Distributing Company (RNDC) celebrates one year since entering the state of Illinois through a partnership with Heritage Wine Cellars. This strategic move by RNDC, the national distributor and broker of premium wine and spirits, expanded the company’s reach into a key market.
Since August 2021, RNDC has made significant investments in Illinois, including:
- Opening a new 351K sq ft warehouse in Romeoville, Ill., fully operational with a 4 million case capacity
- Adding a cross dock facility in Decatur, IL
- Adding 48 additional warehouse associates and drivers
- Hiring a dedicated Spirits team in Chicago
- Hiring a sales team Downstate
- Increasing merchandising headcount
- Hiring a Convenience Channel sales team
- On boarding key supplier partners
Key suppliers include, but are not limited to, Clos Du Val, Shannon Ridge, Four Roses, Sokol Blosser, Quintessential, McCormick, Chopin, Roust, and Martin Ray.
“We are excited about our investment in Illinois and grateful for all the associates who joined us on this journey,” RNDC CEO Nick Mehall said. “We continue to work toward our vision of being the national distributor of choice and strategic partnerships such as this one help us in that goal. We are proud to expand the reach available for our supplier partners.”
About Republic National Distributing Company
As a top beverage alcohol distributor in the nation, RNDC’s national reach helps suppliers by building strategic relationships with on- and off-premise customers to elevate their brands and reach their target consumers. RNDC currently operates in the District of Columbia and 37 states across the United States, with the expected addition of the New York market in 2022. To learn more, visit www.rndc-usa.com or contact Reace Smith, Vice President, Corporate Communications at [email protected].