The new seasonal menu is available beginning this weekend.
Stonewall, Texas – July 28, 2022 – Kuhlman Cellars today announces a new summer Wine & Food Experience tasting menu. This educational, 45-minute seated tasting includes a sample of five Kuhlman Cellars wines expertly paired with delicious chef-prepared, seasonal bites. This seated tasting is guided by a sommelier and takes place in Kuhlman’s beautiful Barrel Room.
The new Summer 2022 Wine and Food Experience menu includes:
- Mint & Basil Compressed Honeydew Melon with Watermelon Coulis & Peanut Crunch topped with Micro Basil paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2020 Kuhlmanation Estate White
- Ancho Chicken Salad, Masa Pate a Choux, Corn & Green Tomato Salsa topped with Cilantro paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ Hensell NV
- Kuhlman Cellars’ signature Herbed Almonds paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2019 SMT
- Crostini with European Butter topped with Whipped Goat Cheese & Sundried Tomato Tapenade paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2017 Gypsum
- Fontina, Blueberry Sage Jam, and Crispy Okra paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ 2017 Astéries
Tickets for this tasting are $40/person, or $17.50 for Vina Vita Wine Club Members (up to four guests). For more information, click here.
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars believes wine promotes an appreciation of life’s journey. Lifelong wine lovers Chris and Jennifer Cobb founded an estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven wines of the highest quality. French winemaker and Texas wine pioneer Bénédicte Rhyne soon joined the team and they co-founded the winery to craft wine representative of Old World winemaking principles. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the public in 2014. Located in the heart of the Texas wine country, Kuhlman Cellars welcomes visitors at its tasting room on the famed Hwy 290 Wine Trail between Fredericksburg and Johnson City for signature food and wine pairings. For more information and to purchase wines online, visit www.kuhlmancellars.com.
Connect with Kuhlman Cellars