Resource Label Group and Landmark Label are pleased to be exhibiting at The 2022 Unified Wine & Grape Symposium. Stop by booth #422 to learn about the latest in custom wine label printing, including tactile labels, smart label capabilities, digital printing, label embossing, shrink sleeves and laser die cutting. No matter how you want your wine and spirits packaging to look, we’ll help you tell your story and visually create a label that best represents your brand.
Resource Label Group has multiple wine label centers of excellence across North America. With locations in key wine regions across the country including Napa-Sonoma, The Pacific Northwest, New York and The Canada Great Lakes Region, as well as Texas, The East Coast Region and The Upper Midwest. Our show team will be highlighting how we meet the unique needs of our wine customers across the key wine regions in the U.S. and Canada. Also, we’ll be raffling off a Yeti cooler, so be sure to enter to win!
Unified Symposium Booth: 422
Landmark Label – A Resource Label Group Co., located in the heart of California wine country, is known for its commitment to sustainability and for producing the finest quality labels for wine, beauty and food brands.
Landmark Label can use a wide variety of materials to create a timeless, vintage feel that distinguishes your wine bottle. Or, they can use foil labels to deliver a wine label that has the look of metal. If you want a metallic sheen, that can created, too.
Additional capabilities include:
- Tactile labels that provide texture and a finish your customers can feel.
- Digital labels that are a cost-effective means of running short runs at the highest quality with the most visual clarity.
- Label embossing that allows you to highlight areas of your label and create a sophisticated look for your product.
- Smart label capabilities — such as NFC and RFID tags — for customer engagement and security applications.
- Complete design flexibility with total on-press label customization.
- An extensive library of dies for any size or shape. Or custom dies for a design unique to your product.
No matter how you want your wine and spirits bottles to look, Landmark Label will help you tell a story and build a brand on your bottle.
Unified Symposium Exhibitor Guide