Winery General Engineering Contractor and Process Integrator offering process design and utility systems design services, custom and standard process skid fabrication, as well as equipment installation for wineries.
Our in-house installation team is also capable of piping installation and project planning for your next expansion, modification, retrofit, and the ground-up projects.
Completed winery projects:
- Must and wine piping design and installations
- Crush pad upgrades
- Fixed and portable clean-in-place systems
- Filtration systems
- Wine clarification systems
- Tank control systems for temperature, level, and brix monitoring
- Chilled and warm glycol utility systems
- Separator/centrifuge systems
- Solids recovery and load-out systems
- Jacket cooling and warming utility piping installation and automation
- Access platform build-up or modification
- Fermentation and holding tank installation, piping and automation
- Thermal utilities for pasteurizing or tempering
- Aseptic processes
- Mixproof valve manifolds
- Installation and modification of bottling for a variety of filler lines
Placer Process Systems
Unified Symposium Booth: 1930
Placer Process are sanitary process systems experts that solve your toughest challenges in the plant, whether your need is Upgrade, Expansion, Modernize, or Retrofit projects, as well as ground-up, design-build sanitary process and utility systems. We specialize in working within your current process plant infrastructure to design and build equipment, process, control, and utility solutions that will increase your plant efficiency, product quality, safety, and ultimately customer satisfaction.
By combining the capabilities of designer, fabricator, installer and project manager within a group of highly skilled experts, we provide the advantage of a fast-track approach to designing and delivering your unique project – On Time, On Budget, On Task.
Unified Symposium Exhibitor Guide