The updated menu will be available starting January 13, 2022
Stonewall, Texas – January 10, 2021 – Kuhlman Cellars today announces the winter 2022 Kuhlman Wine and Food Experience menu. This educational, 45-minute seated tasting includes a sample of five Kuhlman Cellars wines expertly paired with delicious and seasonal chef-prepared bites. Every single component of each bite is handmade, including the vinegars, oils, crackers, and chips and all fruits and vegetables are locally sourced.
The Winter 2022 Wine and Food Experience includes:
- 2020 Estate White paired with Parsnip Hummus topped with Grapefruit Oil, served with a Fennel Chip
- 2020 Estate Rosé paired with BBQ Cauliflower with Smoked Oil, topped with Strawberry BBQ Sauce and Bacon
- 2017 Alluvé paired with Kuhlman Cellars’ Herbed Almonds
- 2019 Zinfandel paired with Beef Fat Braised Sweet Potatoes topped with Arugula Pecan Pesto and Labneh
- 2017 Ignis paired with Creamy Blue Cheese topped with Local Honey, Cracked Black Pepper and Watercress
This tasting is guided by a sommelier and takes place in Kuhlman’s beautiful Barrel Room located near the Estate Vineyard. Tickets for this tasting are $37.50/person, or $14 for Vina Vita Wine Club Members (up to four guests). You can book the tasting here.
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars is a premiere boutique winery in the Texas Hill Country. Lifelong wine lovers Chris and Jennifer Cobb founded an estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven wines of the highest quality. French winemaker and Texas wine pioneer Bénédicte Rhyne soon joined the team and they co-founded the winery to craft wine representative of Old World winemaking principles. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the public in 2014. Located on the famous Hwy 290 Wine Trail between Fredericksburg and Johnson City, Kuhlman Cellars welcomes visitors to its Estate Vineyard for signature food and wine pairings, wine flights, wine education classes, and more. For more information and to purchase wines online, visit www.kuhlmancellars.com.
Connect with Kuhlman Cellars