Newest Reason to Visit Napa Valley Now Open; Leading Wine Brand Uncomplicates Napa Valley Wines at Its Comfortable New Home
Napa, CA—August 18, 2021— Bread & Butter Wines, the fastest growing wine brand in the $12-14.99 price segment*, believes that wine, even in Napa Valley, shouldn’t be complicated. In a recent survey**, nearly half of consumers report that shopping for wine is complicated. That’s why Bread & Butter is bringing its “don’t overthink it” message, which includes themes such as “Chateau just means house” and “Leave the complexity to us,” to Napa Valley. After years of spreading the message nationally, the brand is putting down roots where its wines have always been made and showing visitors that the only things uptight at the Bread & Butter Tasting Room on the Silverado Trail in the heart of Napa Valley are the corks.
Located at 3015 Silverado Trail, Bread & Butter’s new tasting room is warm, welcoming, and filled with the craft of local artisans to complement the winery’s thoughtfully made wines. Interiors are light, bright, and modern with well-thought-out surprises incorporated throughout the design. These include a Napa Valley mural by local Bay Area artist Maxfield Bala, a statue of the brand’s beloved ampersand to place between guests for one-of-a-kind Instagrammable photos, a wishing wall, and a cheeky bathroom message reminding visitors to ‘don’t overthink it’ as they exit.
“Our focus has always been our wines, so we built a comfortable space in which the sole purpose is to enjoy them,” said Jeff Ngo, Senior Vice President of Marketing, Bread & Butter Wines. “While our team is happy to educate, we invite guests to keep it simple. Guests are welcome to just sit back, let their shoulders drop, and enjoy the beautiful Napa Valley and our skillfully crafted wines made by award-winning veteran winemaker Linda Trotta.”
The New Bread & Butter Napa Valley Collection
And how about those wines? For the last several vintages, Bread & Butter winemaker Linda Trotta has been crafting a collection of limited release Napa Valley wines, now ready to be sipped, shared, and enjoyed.
“The only thing more enjoyable than vineyard views? The vineyard wines,” smiles Bread & Butter winemaker and the 2018 Napa Valley Winemaker of the Year by the North Bay Business Journal, Linda Trotta. “I believe a good wine is a wine you like. We bring an unpretentious attitude to every wine, making each to be true to its varietal, the Napa Valley birthplace, and the year in which it was grown. No more, no less. Just good wine thoughtfully-crafted to be simply enjoyed.”
To make selecting a favorite wine from the Bread & Butter Napa Valley Collection, Bread & Butter Wines suggests wines for the occasion broken down into easy-to-remember categories.
- Bread & Butter’s “TO GO” Wines: Grown across the Napa Valley, winemaker Linda Trotta loves to have fun when making these beloved varieties. The Bread & Butter “To Go” wines are always ready for adventure. No matter the occasion. They are as comfortable at a barbecue as they are a rooftop soiree. A “To Go” wine’s prominent tasting note is ‘delicious’ — the wines are ready to go, wherever you are going. This collection of wines ranges from a lively Napa Valley Rosé ($30) to a fruit-driven Napa Valley Chardonnay ($35), and an enticing Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon ($60). See the entire collection here.
- Bread & Butter’s “GO TO” Wines: Grown in small, beloved micro-regions within the Napa Valley, the “Go To” wines are made to impress. These wines are heavy hitters that don’t just make a night better, they make the entire night. The Bread & Butter “Go To” wines can always be counted on to taste great and make you look good. The “Go To” wine collection is currently comprised of three Cabernet Sauvignons: Atlas Peak ($100), Howell Mountain ($90), and Rutherford ($80).
Visit Bread & Butter Wines Napa Valley
Bread & Butter Wines Napa Valley tasting room is open 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. daily. The last reservation is taken at 3:30 p.m. Book your appointment online or call 1-833-33BREAD. Guests are invited to make reservations for tastings at the bar, at a table, on the shaded outdoor patio, or in one of the tasting room’s private spaces.
- Address: 3105 Silverado Trail, Napa, CA 94558
- Phone: 1-833-33Bread
- Email: [email protected]
- Reservations: https://breadandbutterwines.com/visit-us/
- Order Wines: https://breadandbutterwines.com/wines/
- Join the Club: https://breadandbutterwines.com/wine-club/
About Bread & Butter Wines
At Bread & Butter, we believe good things shouldn’t be complicated. Good things should just be Good. Honest. Delicious. And the same goes for our wine. We make good, honest, delicious wines meant to be simply enjoyed. We know that a good bottle of wine is an easy, thoughtful thing in a world that’s usually neither. So, if life doesn’t suddenly get easier (and it won’t), we are here to help you. All you need to do is pour a glass, sit down, and don’t overthink it. As our award-winning veteran winemaker Linda Trotta says, “A good wine is a wine you like.” It’s time to leave the complexity to us and simply enjoy our wines.
Bread & Butter Wines is a three-time IMPACT Hot Brand winner. The wine brand’s nationally-available portfolio includes Chardonnay, Pinot Noir, Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, Rosé, and Prosecco. Find them nationwide for $14.99. Bread & Butter Wine’s Napa Valley Collection is available through the winery’s online shop, wine club, or Napa Valley tasting room.
www.breadandbutterwines.com. FB, IG: @BreadandButterWines