Guests will enjoy a five-course wine-paired menu under the stars in the heart of the hill country.
Stonewall, Texas – May 19, 2021 – Kuhlman Cellars is proud to be the featured winery in June for the popular Supper Club at Feast & Merriment. An innovative five-course menu prepared by Chef/Owner Ashley Odom will highlight five of the winery’s most popular wines in one of the most beautiful settings in the Texas hill country. The dinners will take place on June 11 and June 12, 2021 at the stylish Feast & Merriment venue in Stonewall, TX in the heart of the Hwy 290 Wine Trail.
The menu is as follows:
- First course: Brie Gourgeres with Duck Confit and Blackberry Conserva paired with 2019 Estate White, Texas Hill Country
- Second course: Whole Tiger BBQ Shrimp over Buttered Focaccia paired with 2019 Viognier, Texas High Plains
- Third course: Rosemary Pork Tenderloin with Apple Cider and Molasses Laquer and Smoked Peaches and Caramelized Shallots paired with 2019 Estate Rosé, Kuhlman Cellars Estate Vineyard, Texas Hill Country
- Fourth course: Texas Venison Sausage Noodles with Wood Fired Asparagus, Anchovy, Capers, Wild Mushrooms, and Shaved Pecorino paired with 2018 Sangiovese, Newsom Vineyards, Texas High Plains
- Fifth course: Smoked Dark Chocolate Panna Cotta with Port Balsamic Cherries and Pistachio paired with 2016 Reserve Merlot, Texas High Plains
- Dinner begins each night at 6:30 pm. Only thirty-six seats are available at each intimate dining experience under the stars. Tickets cost $150 per person. Click here to purchase tickets for June 11 and click here to purchase tickets for June 12.
Feast & Merriment Supper Club Featuring Kuhlman Cellars
June 11 and 12, 2021 beginning at 6:30 pm
6075 S. Ranch Road 1623, Stonewall, TX 78671
Tickets: $150 per person
Enjoy a five-course dinner under the stars prepared by Chef Ashley Odom highlighting some of Kuhlman Cellars’ most popular wines.
About Kuhlman Cellars
Kuhlman Cellars believes wine promotes an appreciation of life’s journey. Lifelong wine lovers Chris and Jennifer Cobb founded an estate vineyard to produce terroir-driven wines of the highest quality. French winemaker and Texas wine pioneer Bénédicte Rhyne soon joined the team and they co-founded the winery to craft wine representative of Old World winemaking principles. Kuhlman Cellars opened to the public in 2014. Located in the heart of the Texas wine country, Kuhlman Cellars welcomes visitors at its tasting room on the famed Hwy 290 Wine Trail between Fredericksburg and Johnson City for signature food and wine pairings. For more information and to purchase wines online, visit www.kuhlmancellars.com.
Connect with Kuhlman Cellars