Live Chat on Zoom: Wednesday, April 7 at 9:00AM PST / 12:00PM EST.
April 5th – Since the start of the pandemic, cities across the U.S. have reported an alarming surge in hate crimes against Asians, Asian Americans & Pacific Islanders (AAPI).
We, in the Alcohol Beverage Industry, must do our part to speak out loudly and powerfully against acts of violence and all acts of racial discrimination. Together, we can build a healthy, safe and productive global industry where we can ALL thrive.
Join Women of the Vine & Spirits for a serious conversation with DEI Leaders who have first-hand knowledge and experiences in our industry to learn how to:
- Feel comfortable asking “How are you? How can I help?” from a thoughtful, approachable, safe, and inviting space with a willingness to listen, learn, empathize. How do we have the difficult and potentially awkward conversations?
- Ensure that we give our Asian & AAPI colleagues on-going & impactful opportunities to be heard, seen, and actively supported? What does execution look like regardless of your role – whether you are a leader managing people or not, have an ERG or don’t, if you’re an employee or other position such as a vendor?
- Be more intentionally aware of racial biases and discrimination that can exist all around us so we can proactively prevent and/or positively course-correct? What does allyship, that is a force for real change, look like?
- Unite collectively and collaborate to identify critical steps to address this hateful crisis head on?
Register Here for Complimentary Access. Don’t Miss this Opportunity!
- Liem Le,Founder & CEO, Little Lion, Outreach Director, Goldman Sachs 10KSB
- Joyce Chen, Marketing Director, E. & J. Gallo Winery, Leadership Team Member of ASIA (Asian Society for Inclusion & Achievement ERG)
- Cindy Chen, Associate General Counsel, Pernod-Ricard, Executive Sponsor of MOSAIC (Asian/Pacific Islander ERG)
- Tammy Ackerman, VP Retail E-Commerce, Treasury Wine Estates, Executive Leadership Sponsor of AAPI (Asian American/Pacific Islander ERG)
We encourage all to join us and turn your camera on and participate in the conversation. This is a teachable moment which is a critical step to creating change. We invite all to listen, learn and engage. We look forward to seeing you on Zoom.