Dedicated to supporting dog rescue, a portion of all sales is donated to organizations helping dogs in need
Los Angeles, Nov. 10, 2020 – Expanding its current offerings of elegant, limited-edition wines, Nectar of the Dogs Wine recently added the 2019 “3 Dogs White” to its lineup. This white blend from Santa Barbara County is 80% Viognier, 18% Gewürztraminer and 2% late harvest Muscat Canelli. With aromas of bright tropical fruit and flowery citrus character, it brings a lively, crisp acidity and long lemon-lime finish to the palate. While the same blend as the 2017 “3 Dogs White,” the new vintage offers its own distinctive structure and flavors with a slightly higher alcohol content.
The 2019 “3 Dogs White” is currently available for $30 retail, $21 wholesale. Purchase directly from the website at www.nectarofthedogswine.com. A portion of all sales is donated to Nectar of the Dogs Wine’s Heart & Paw Rescue Partners, supporting the tireless work these organizations do to help dogs in need find their forever homes.
In addition to their dedication to supporting rescue groups, Nectar of the Dogs Wine is passionate about bottling easy-drinking, highly enjoyable wines that are wonderful for any occasion. Its wines were recently reviewed and featured in Wine Enthusiast Magazine and The Tasting Panel.
In addition to the 2019 “3 Dogs White,” Nectar of the Dogs Wine’s offerings include:
- 2017 “3 Dogs White” (Santa Barbara County) – 92 points, The Tasting Panel
- 80% estate-grown Viognier, 18% Gewürztraminer and 2% late harvest Muscat Canelli; indulgent aromatics include tangerine and honeysuckle; lush palate opens with white flowers and lychee; balanced acidity sparked by lemon-lime crispness
- CCF MikMurphy (Paso Robles) – 90 points, Wine Enthusiast & The Tasting Panel
- Black olive, dried berry and charred beef aromas on the nose; deep black-plum and black currant flavors meet with smoked meat and black pepper on the palate
- 2015 Chardonnay (Lodi, Ruth’s Vineyard) – 86 points, Wine Enthusiast
- Unoaked with fresh and lively aromas of green apple and pear; leaves a splash of honeysuckle on the palate with a creamy vanilla finish
- 2018 Rosé of Pinot Noir (Santa Barbara County) – 87 points, Wine Enthusiast
- Sustainably farmed and hand harvested; semi-dry, light-bodied and beautifully crisp; notes of strawberry and citrus blossoms
- 2016 Rosé of Malbec (Santa Barbara County)
- Aromas of spring blossoms and fruit; elegant, balanced structure has a finale of wile strawberry and peach
For more information about Nectar of the Dogs Wine, including details on wine club membership, private wine tasting opportunities and more, visit the website at www.nectarofthedogswine.com. For wholesale pricing and sales contact Melanie Garibay at [email protected].
About Nectar of the Dogs Wine
Established in 2015, Nectar of the Dogs Wine was built on the love of dogs and an appreciation of delicious wine. The company’s founder, Melanie Garibay, has created a collection of elegant, easy-drinking wines, while also supporting her true passion of helping dogs in need. All of the wines are created as limited-edition varietals with a portion of all sales benefiting its various rescue partners. To date, Nectar of the Dogs Wine has donated to spcaLA, Love at First Mutt, Delaney’s Dog, Chiquita’s Friends, All American Dachshund Rescue, Bark Party and more. For more information, visit www.nectarofthedogswine.com or follow along on Facebook and Instagram @nectarofthedogswine.