Benovia Winery is thrilled to share that they are welcoming guests back to the winery beginning May 30th for al fresco tastings and Pinot & Pairings on the Patio. Benovia Winery is a fun, family-owned, limited-production winery in the heart of Sonoma County’s Russian River Valley that produces some of the region’s most exclusive, coveted, sustainably-farmed Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
The health and safety of Benovia’s co-workers, guests and the community is their first priority, and visitors can relax knowing that behind the scenes the Benovia team is sticking to the strict guidelines set forth by the CDC and local health officials.
Guests who want to enjoy wine among the vines will be surrounded by Benovia’s sustainably-farmed Martaella vineyard. What could be better than tasting wine right at the source? The spacious deck on the back of Benovia’s Ranch House is a perfect setting for visitors seeking privacy and a comfortable distance from other parties, while they enjoy a tasting served with thoughtfully-chosen pairings.
As we move into the “next normal,” here’s what guests can expect when they book a tasting at Benovia:
- Reservations are required and the number of tastings accepted each day will be limited. Prompt arrival is essential.
- A greeter will be waiting for guests outside the tasting room. Visitors will be guided to their tables where their own personal pens and tasting sheets will be waiting for them.
- Benovia asks that all guests please wear masks when they arrive and any time they leave their table.
- There will be restrooms in each tasting area that will be cleaned frequently and hand sanitizer will be available throughout the patio and tasting areas.
- Contactless payment will be provided at the end of the tasting.
- There’s a substantial cushion between each tasting appointment so the Benovia team can give the tasting room and all high-touch areas a comprehensive cleaning, in step with guidelines from the CDC and local health officials.