Boisset Collection is now offering private virtual tasting appointments for its wineries as well as scheduling guests, including renowned wine critic and educator Steven Spurrier, for its JCB Live Happy Hours with Proprietor Jean-Charles Boisset. The Franco-American company is also continuing with new episodes in its “Wine Styles” series focused on its distributed wines as well as weekly sessions from winemakers and winery personalities.
Private Virtual Tastings
Customers can now set up appointments with winemakers, tasting room managers and wine club managers from Raymond Vineyards, Buena Vista Winery, DeLoach Vineyards, JCB Collection and Wattle Creek Winery Monday through Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. PST. Group sessions are also available on May 15 at 5 p.m. PST and members-only group tastings will be held on May 22 at 5 p.m. PST. To access these sessions customers should order their wine flights online (links for: Raymond, Buena Vista, DeLoach, JCB, Wattle Creek) or by contacting customer service at 707.967.7667 or [email protected]. After the purchase customer service will coordinate the tasting appointment. Shipping is complimentary for the wine flights and customers can save 30% on reorders of the flights.
JCB Live Happy Hour
Jean-Charles’ four-times-a-week online sessions are now called JCB Live Happy Hour and can be found here as well as archived on his YouTube channel. The shows air each Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 4 p.m. Click here for the daily themes and individual session topics.
Upcoming guests include:
- Friday, May 8: Joe Anderson, owner of Benovia Winery, will join Jean-Charles for a discussion about Victory Day, Boisset Collection’s wine to mark the 75th anniversary of the end of World War II.
- Saturday, May 9: Gina Gallo, E&J Gallo Senior Director of Winemaking and Jean-Charles’ wife, will be on a special Mother’s Day episode.
- Wednesday, May 13: British wine critic and educator Steven Spurrier will join Jean-Charles for a discussion and tasting about Bride Valley, Spurrier’s line of English sparkling wine that Boisset Collection imports.
- Friday, May 15: Baccarat President & CEO Jim Shreve and Jean-Charles will discuss the historic crystal maison and their partnership with the JCB Passion Collection line of glasses and decanters.
- Saturday, May 23: “Foodie Chap” Liam Mayclem, radio personality and spokesman extraordinaire goes live with his friend Jean-Charles.
- Wednesday, May 27: a trio of Sonoma winemakers will join Jean-Charles: David Ramey, Dan Goldfield and Rod Berglund.
The “Wine Styles” series that feature Boisset’s distributed wines air on the JCB Live YouTube channel every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 4 p.m. Consumers are invited to join wholesale partners for an exploration of bottles from across Boisset’s Franco-American portfolio. Some highlights include May 12 when Jean-Charles will compare two red blends in the Boisset portfolio from California and the Rhône Valley; May 18 when he shares some different cocktails made using JCB Spirits vodka and gin from some top sommeliers around the country; and May 25 when he guides viewers through a tasting of two sustainable Boisset wines from Russian River Valley and Burgundy and the fresh herbs to plant to produce a perfect pairing with them. Click here for more information and a list of the sessions, which are so far scheduled out through June.
The winemakers and representatives from the Boisset Collection portfolio are continuing with their live online sessions. Take a step back in time and taste history with the Count of Buena Vista Winery during live online sessions each Wednesday and Friday at 12 p.m. PST; click here for the wine lineups. Join Stephanie Putnam and Winemaker Thane Knutson each Wednesday at 1 p.m. PST as they take deep dives into the wines of Raymond Vineyards; go here for upcoming topics. Catch director of Sonoma Winemaking Brian Maloney exploring the wines of DeLoach Vineyards on Thursdays at 5 p.m.; check out the wines to be discussed here.
Live Shopping Sale
Boisset encompasses more than wine; the company has gourmet food locations (Oakville Grocery and Atelier Fine Foods); the JCB lines of jewelry, fragrance and home accessories; and SENSES by JCB, a fashion, fragrance and beauty boutique and medi-spa. On Thursday, May 7 at 6 p.m., join Jean-Charles for a virtual sale from SENSES featuring luxury handbags up to 60% off. Previous SENSES online sessions have included virtual fashion shows with clothing and accessories on live models as well as beauty and fragrance offers.
- Private Virtual Tastings: Raymond, Buena Vista, DeLoach, JCB, Wattle Creek
- JCB Live Happy Hours with Jean-Charles Boisset every Monday, Wednesday, Friday at 6 p.m. and Saturday at 4 p.m. PST here
- Wine Styles with Jean-Charles Boisset every Monday, Tuesday and Thursday at 4 p.m. PST here
- Taste of History with the Count of Buena Vista Winery every Wednesday and Friday at 12 p.m. PST here
- Meet Raymond Vineyards’ Winemakers every Wednesday at 1 p.m. PST here
- DeLoach Discussions every Thursday at 5 p.m. PST here
- Senses by JCB online sale Thursday, May 7 at 6 p.m. PST here
ABOUT BOISSET COLLECTION
Boisset Collection is a family-owned collection of historic and unique properties bound together by a common cause: authentic, terroir-driven wines and luxury goods in harmony with their history, their future and the land and people essential to their existence. With more than twenty-five historical and prestigious wineries and tasting salons in the world’s preeminent terroirs, including the Côte d’Or, Beaujolais, Rhône Valley, California’s Russian River Valley and the Napa Valley, each house retains its unique history, identity and style, and all are united in the pursuit of fine wines expressive of their terroir. Boisset Collection has also branched out beyond wine to the gourmet food realm as well as offers luxury goods including jewelry, perfume and home accessories of its own design and from partnerships with historic companies such as Baccarat, Lalique, Christofle and Bernardaud. To learn more about the Boisset Collection, visit www.boissetcollection.com.