Partnering with Top Spirits and Wine Companies for Instagram Live Events. Sharing Spirit, Community and Proceeds During COVID-19 Pandemic
SAN FRANCISCO (April 27, 2020) – Emily Martin, founder of Emily Martin Communications & Events (EME), The Jet Setting Fashionista (@JetSettingFashionista) and Pinots & Plaid Luxury Wine Event is collaborating with some of the top wineries, winemakers & culinary friends and partners in the wine, food and spirits industry to bring people together digitally and support community spirit amid crisis, while having a little bit of fun while helping support small business through hosting Instagram Live events on The JetSetting Fashionista.
“We all feel isolated during these extraordinarily challenging times, and now more than ever it’s important to have an opportunity to connect with each other, share stories to help brighten our spirits,” said Emily. “Even better if I can help showcase Wineries, Restaurants or other industry friends and help share their story and their products with my followers while also learning new things and having fun!” she said.
Emily, The JetSetting Fashionista has collaborated with some of the best names in the wine, culinary and spirits industry to offer lively and engaging discussions and tastings and also sharing discounts for pre and post Instagram Live Events (to help partners generate sales through the IG Lives). The program kicked off with a celebratory Champagne toast and educational Instagram Live featuring Billecart-Salmon Champagne and a local Wine Bar and client of EME, Velvet 48 located in Burlingame CA. Guests were invited to buy Billecart-Salmon ahead of time to join for the tasting while also supporting #smallbusinesses. Next, Emily welcomed Diane Mina of Diane’s Bloody Mary for a Bloody Mary demonstration, sharing information about her secretive recipe (available for sale at Williams Sonoma and BevMO) and ways to – literally – spice it up with help from celebrity chef hubby, Michael Mina.
- On April 22 @ 5 p.m. PST, Winemaker Pott Wine showcased Pott Wine Napa Valley. Om April 24 @ 5 p.m. PST, Winemaker Ross Cobb of Cobb Wines delighted with new sips.
- Looking forward, on April 29 @ 5 p.m. PST, Ian Devereux-White will showcase wines from Smith and Devereux paired back to Napa Valley Chocolatier, Chris Kollar with Kollar Chocolates.
- May 1 @ 4 p.m. PST will feature a 2017 tasting of Bucher Wines paired with Clover Sonoma Cheeses.
- May 6 @ 5 p.m. PST will feature Winemaker Paul Lato of Paul Lato Wines.
- May 8 @ 5 p.m. PST – Winemaker Clay Mauritson of Mauritson Wines will showcase various wines he makes including Mauritson, Charlie Clay and Rockpile with culinary guest, Chef Dustin Valette of Valette, Healdsburg.
- May 13 @ 5 p.m. PST – will feature Winemaker Jeff Mangahas of Williams-Selyem.
- May 20 @ 5 p.m. PST – Winemaker Ryan Prichard of Three Sticks Wines will taste 3 wines including the Pinot Blanc Durell Vineyards where 10 from each bottle of Pinot Blanc sold will be donated to Sonoma Family Meal.
- May 27 @ 5 p.m. PST – will feature Winemaker Matthew Sands of Bulgheroni Wines.
Emily is also hosting an Instagram Live with Stockhome Petaluma’s Chef/Owner Roberth Sundell sharing some favorite recipe’s made with local purveyor Clover Sonoma dairy (date TBD).
Building on the success of the 2019 Pinots & Plaid event, plans are already in the works for the second annual event. Please await more information on Emily-E-Martin.com.
ABOUT THE JETSETTING FASHIONISTA:
Emily, also known as The JetSetting Fashionista, or The J.S.F., is the creator and curator behind the blog, The JetSetting Fashionista. A prime destination for those who crave the best in Lifestyle, Travel, Fashion, Food, Wine, & Other Must Do’s. It is visited by luxury and fashion seekers and lovers of food, wine and travel around the world. Fortunate to travel frequently since her early childhood, Emily has landed and explored destinations throughout five continents, 41 countries, and 38 U.S. states.
Emily Martin Communications & Events is a marketing, communications and Event Planning firm specializing in digital marketing, branding, social media services, luxury event planning, and influencer marketing. Based in San Francisco, our clientele is diversified from the East to West Coast with the unified goal of creating your very best brand. Founder Emily Martin is also a Luxury Lifestyle, Travel, Wine & Food blogger with The JetSetting Fashionista.