We will help you test your water and determine the optimal advanced filtration, separation or disinfection solution for your needs. We can help you create pure and ultrapure water as well as minimize your brine generation and discharge challenges.
- Mobile ozone remediation solutions
- Industry-specific disinfection and reuse solutions
- Full portfolio of water filtration solutions including RO systems
- Electrodeionization (EDI/EDR)
- Membrane antiscalant chemistry
- CIP chemistry
- Indoor Agriculture water purification and reuse
- In-Situ and Ex-Situ Remediation
- Color and Odor Removal
- Tailored design and engineering
- Capable field service and training
- Robust equipment rentals and lease options
- System automation and controls
- UL 508A panel fabrication
- CA Contractor License #790167
H2O Engineering, Inc.
UWGS Booth: P2115
H2O Engineering specializes in system integration providing unique solutions tailored to each winery’s specific needs. This includes water sampling, system design, equipment supply, system integration, chemical supply and remote diagnostic reporting.
Our goal is to streamline and optimize the treatment and management of water resources for our winery clients ensuring sustainable water utilization.
Trade Show Guide
Unified Wine & Grape Symposium featured exhibitors by category: