Bordeaux, September 20th, 2019 – In less than five months, Vinexpo Paris will open its doors. Built on 40 years of experience organizing wine and spirits events, Vinexpo’s new event will benefit from the attractiveness of Paris, a strategic gateway for the European market and a key destination for the global industry.
Vinexpo Paris, expected to be an innovative and high-quality event, will take place February 10 – 12, 2020 at Paris Expo, Porte de Versailles, under the patronage of Emmanuel Macron, President of the French Republic. Buyers and producers will have the opportunity to strengthen ties and forge new business relationships in the world capital of gastronomy and wine at the first BtoB event of the year.
Europe accounts for 60 % of the world’s wine consumption and is projected to retain its number-one ranking over the next five years. By taking part in Vinexpo Paris, wine and spirits professionals will maximize their business potential.
Attractive and innovative concepts:
Along with the French and international exhibitors who will present the organoleptic richness of their terroirs, three exclusive concepts—each with its own universe, scenography, and identity—will invite visitors to make great discoveries.
- WOW! World of Organic Wines is dedicated to organic and biodynamic wines and will gather producers in an intimate space at the heart of the international show. Since its debut at Vinexpo Bordeaux 2017, WOW! has been increasingly popular, embraced by professional visitors seeking a clearly defined organic offer to meet the needs of this booming market.
- BE SPIRITS is an innovative 360° concept tailored for all the actors of the spirits and mixology industry. It will have its own conferences and a bar, called the INFINITE BAR, where brands will present lively demonstrations. Each bar placement will be sponsored by a Parisian bar or hotel and animated by its own mixologist. This immersive experience will continue off-site after show hours in bars throughout Paris.
- L’AVENUE is to Vinexpo what the Champs Elysées are to Paris: wine and spirits brands will showcase their products in a Haussmann-style area inspired by high-end Parisian boutiques.
An eventful program:
- Round-table discussions and conferences led by experts from different fields (economic and political decision-makers, scientists) will tackle the industry’s challenges.
- The Vinexpo Academy will present high-level masterclasses and tastings animated by masters of wine, ASI best sommeliers of the world, and big names from the wine and spirits sector. Marc Almert, ASI Sommelier of the World 2019, will lead a surprising blind tasting.
For more information, visit VinexpoParis.com