Technical Winemaking Representatives will be at the booth all day to answer your toughest winemaking problems. Wednesday we will be serving a glass of sparkling wine to our customers and Thursday morning we will have mimosas to kickstart the day. Some hot topics to ask about:
- Rose Winemaking Protocols – from the palest Provence style Rose to the darker traditional American style Rose. We have the protocols for your desired Rose style.
- Bio-protection with Egide – using non-saccharomyces yeast to protect grapes during transport, cold soak, and juice settling.
- Alternative Cold Stability Products – learn about Celstab & Mannostab, achieving cold stability without turning on your chiller, save time and money.
- Quertanin Range – want to improve wine quality right before bottling? The Quertanin range can increase fruity character, while boosting vanilla and mocha, and add a perception of sweetness.
- Mannofeel – learn how to increase the amplification of mouthfeel sensations.
UWGS Booth: 640
Laffort is a fourth generation family owned business founded in 1895 with a history of research and discovery in oenology dating back to Pasteur’s seminal works. The Laffort group is proud to dedicate the largest budget among private companies to Research and Development. As a result of this extensive research, Laffort holds many patents and regularly launches innovative products and processes for the wine industry. Laffort holds HACCP and ISO certifications and Laffort USA is the first winemaking products supplier in the US to achieve Green Business Certification.
Trade Show Guide
Explore the 2019 Unified Wine & Grape Symposium featured exhibitors: