EMMETI will be in booth 343, showcasing the WAX-ON Machine: Emmeti has engineered, designed and manufactured a machine to automatically dip bottles into wax for a high-end finish. The process is designed to eliminate labor by automatically dipping bottles into melted wax, and adding a high gloss, or matte finish. The complete line can depalletize bottles, convey, erect cartons, insert partitions, case pack, palletize and stretch wrap the finished goods.
In addition to the Wax On Machine, Emmeti offers a wide variety of equipment for low volume to high volume lines.
Ask about our 2017 show special, when you visit EMMETI’s booth, to discuss a new project.
EMMETI USA, LLC
UWGS Booth: 545
Emmeti is well known for Semi-Automatic to Fully Automatic bulk depalletizers for low volume to high volume lines, but do you know that we also do so much more?
- Palletizers – upper level and lower level systems achieving <10 cpm to >120 cpm
- Robotic Rainbow Palletizers / Depalletizers load multipacks on or off of pallets. The perfect solution for club store orders, restaurant fulfillment, pick / pack / ship warehousing solutions and much more! We know that typically rainbow packing can be labor intensive, however it does not have to be.
- Case Packers – from 1 to 10 heads
- Decasers / Uncasers
- Conveyors – case & bottle conveyors, elevators, lowerators, automatically adjusted side guides to job change the entire conveyor line in seconds from the control console
- Wax On Application Machine – Automatically dips bottles into wax for a spectacular high end finish
- Carton Erectors
- Partition Inserters
- Pallet Labelers
- Accumulation tables –With no back pressure and greatly reducing the noise in the plant
- Software designed to control the entire line, including the processing equipment, in order to help ensure a more efficient line
- 3D Part Identification System – explodes the image on screen and identifies the part that you need for ease of recognition taking the guess work out of identifying a part
- Sales, Support and Training 365 / 24 /7 – We take care of our customers when they need us!
- No Proprietary Parts
- Engineering Services
- Unique Machines engineered, designed, manufactured and installed for customers specific applications. The Engineering Department of Emmeti is tasked with the job of listening to customer’s needs and creating new machine capabilities without compromising proven technology and industry success.
Why choose Emmeti:
- Affordability: You’re working directly with the manufacturer of the equipment, which means affordable prices directly to you from Emmeti
- The Team: You work directly with employees of Emmeti, who will out service and out support the competition, while saving you money by eliminating the “middleman”.
- Reliability: The advantages of traditional Italian design & engineering combined with the expertise and experience of American based sales, service, and support, ensuring that you get the best care 24 /7 /365 days a year.
- Quality: Compliant with all international standards and UL approval. Meeting or exceeding your expectations!
- Our equipment, your specifications: Our equipment is designed, built, and commissioned to meet your needs and specifications, while providing flexibility like no other company. Our goal is to work with you to help you achieve your goal on the bottling line.
- Low Total Cost of Ownership –Proven accelerated ROI
Whether you are building a new plant or retrofitting an existing facility rely on Emmeti’s over 32 years of experience in the industry to bring you innovative new equipment, with no proprietary parts, to improve your plant efficiency, reduce labor costs and add more profitability to your bottom line. And as always, 24 /7 /365 service and support for our customers. Visit us in booth 343, to talk about your equipment needs!