- This event has passed.
Wine Data 2020
January 28, 2020 @ 9:00 am - 12:00 pm PST– $125
Wine Data 2020 is a once-a-year gathering of some of the strongest voices in wine data collection today. This meeting is for everyone in the wine business that’s looking for consumer data and insights that will help them make better business decisions into 2020 and beyond.
Esther Mobley, Wine Critic, San Francisco Chronicle
- Andrew Adams, Editor, Wine Analytics Report, on the DTC consumer
- Danny Brager, Senior Vice President of Nielsen’s Beverage Alcohol Practice Area, Nielsen on newer “beyond the core” alcohol products
- Lulie Halstead, co-founder and CEO, Wine Intelligence, on moderation and wellness trends in wine
- Jon Moramarco, Managing Partner, bw166 LLC, on the impact of tariffs
- Dale Stratton, Wine Market Council, on the importance of consumer research in a changing winescape
- Debby Wang, Commercial Director of Analytics & Insights, Breakthru Beverage Group, will lead an all-speaker Q&A
This important event will be held the morning after Wine Enthusiast’s 20th Annual Wine Star Award gala at San Francisco’s Palace of Fine Arts.
Wine Market Council would like to thank our promotional partners, Wine Enthusiast Companies and Wine Business Monthly, for their support.
Please use the Minna Street entrance to the Phyllis Wattis Theater.
Check-in at the registration table opens at 8:30 AM.