- This event has passed.
How to Win Friends and Sell More Wine
February 28, 2017 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm PST$189
WINE WOMEN hosts “How to Win Friends and Sell More Wine,” a full-day workshop by sales trainer Lynda Paulson, CEO of Success Strategies, Inc., as part of its Professional Training Series on Tuesday, February 28th, at Gloria Ferrer Caves & Vineyards, in Sonoma at 8 a.m. The workshop is targeted to wine sales professionals working in tasting rooms or in-home sales, open to both members and non members to attend.
ABOUT THE EVENT
Attendees will learn how to maximize the revenue potential of each tasting room visitor by using the structured techniques of relationship sales skills. Taught through class demonstrations, discussion, role-playing, and team building exercises, participants will learn to provide greater customer satisfaction and increase sales. Course takeaways include —
- Apply your unique personality to the art of relationship selling
- Understand the various verbal and non-verbal buying signals and how to respond to them
- Learn how to deal with difficult people with poise and (and turn them around)!
- Go beyond being a wine “educator”—sell the benefits!
- Perfect the art of asking questions
- Become masterful at creative “up-selling”
- Use trial closes to learn readiness to buy
- Learn to be a master at closing the sale smoothly
- Sharpen your phone selling habits
- Respond to stress and challenges with calm, self-control
Reported Nicole Pattalochi, Director of Hospitality, Archery Summit Winery: “I am happy to report that we doubled our wine club sign up goal after the workshop. We are off to a great start!” Ms. Pattalochi’s sentiments were echoed by John Morris, Tasting Room Manager, Tablas Creek Vineyard: “Your workshop was an unqualified success…sales and wine club conversion are high. If only we had done it sooner! Thanks for teaching us that ‘facts tell, stories sell.”
The workshop also includes optional pre-class mystery shopping for the tasting room, website or by phone as well as a strategy session with the tasting room manager in order to more fully customize the course material for participants. Advance registration is required at: https://wine-sales-workshop.eventbrite.com. Discounts are available for Wine Women members, Early Bird ticket purchases (before February 13th) and Group ticket purchases, which range from $189 to $324, including lunch.