- This event has passed.
[Webinar] Preparing Your Wine Business for California’s New Employment Laws in 2022
February 16 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am PSTFree
Each year in California, the new year brings new employment laws for businesses to follow. This is a good time for wine business employers to evaluate their policies and practices to ensure they keep pace with these changes.
Join Farella employment lawyers Chandra Andrade and Rebecca Stephens for a discussion on California’s new employment laws affecting wine businesses, what to look for, and what to do next, including:
- Template employment document updates in light of amendments to the California Fair Employment and Housing Act and Labor Code;
- Expanded coverage for family members under the California Family Rights Act and updates to the DFEH’s mediation program;
- New training and PPE requirements for agricultural workers;
- Minimum wage updates; and
- Current rules, guidance, and best practices relating to COVID-19.