- This event has passed.
Technical Wine Seminar: Wine Filtration
May 17, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 2:30 pm PDTFree
This complimentary technical seminar on Wine Filtration is presented by Gusmer Enterprises.
Northern CA : May 15th, 2018 (Petaluma, CA – Sheraton)
Central Valley: May 16th, 2018 (Lodi, CA – Wine&Roses)
Central Coast: May 17th, 2018 (San Luis Obispo, CA – Embassy Suites)
Presentation Topics and On-Site Demonstrations include:
- Optimize your final filtration process prior to bottling. Final filtration is the ultimate guarantee of a wine’s quality and microbial stability.
- Topics include: filter and membrane options, running the filtration, integrity testing, and maximizing throughput and filter economics.
Wine Filterability and Cartridge Integrity Testing
- Discussion and hands on demonstration for these two critical process tests
Filter Sheet and Lenticular Cartridge Filtration
- Learn about the operation and optimization of sheet and lenticular filter media used throughout the wine industry.
Cross Flow Filtration
- Latest in cross flow technology
Each of the sessions is presented in a small group format with time for questions and answers. Gusmer will also have additional personnel available to answer questions during sessions, during breaks, at the complimentary lunch, or after the program has finished.
May 15 – Northern CA – Sheraton Sonoma County, Petaluma – 745 Baywood Dr, Petaluma, CA 94954
May 16 – Central Valley – Wine&Roses – 2505 W. Turner Rd, Lodi, CA 95242
May 17 – Central Coast – Embassy Suites – 333 Madonna Rd, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405
All Seminars: 9:00am – 2:30pm – Lunch provided
If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected]