- This event has passed.
Solutions to Simplify Fermentation Operations During Harvest – Ch.3: An Easy-To-Use Device for the Real-Time Monitoring of Your Fermentations
May 25, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am PDT
Fermentis Academy is a Fermentis brand dedicated to two main programs:
- Educate: learn, share and exchange through in person or virtual, short or long programs centered around the world of Fermentation.
- Research & development: our Fermentis Academy center in construction in France will be at the heart of our R&D program and welcoming guests to share our passion.
ABOUT THE PROGRAM
This year’s program is a virtual event with free registration and is all about technical yet practical solutions to simplify fermentation operations during harvest from direct pitching of certified Easy to Use yeasts to easy to use device to measure your fermentations in house and equipment and fermentation aids to centralize and control the fermentation. We will have guest speakers from different companies providing solutions to winemakers.
ABOUT THE COMPANIES INVOLVED
Four companies providing practical solutions to winemakers:
- ATPGroup proudly distributes Fermentis products, CDR WINE Lab and Parsec solutions in Northern America. They are sponsors of this Ferments Academy cycle.
- Fermentis is your obvious choice for beverage fermentation and has a full portfolio of Easy to use Yeasts, fermentation aids and yeast derived functional products for all types of wines.
- CDR Food Lab provides analysis solution systems such as CDR WineLab® to perform a wide panel of chemical analysis on wine and must, in-house & in a fast and easy way.
- Parsec is a leader in oenological technologies and micro-oxygenation and offers patented technologies that deliver centralized and automated control of the winemaking process with a high level of customization.