- This event has passed.
Science & Wine World Congress: “The Wine of Future”
May 8 - May 10200€ – 340€
Science & Wine 2019 follows the success of the first National Conference in 2017, also held in Porto, and will continue to address the multitude of issues associated with wine technology, chemistry and biochemistry, health and environmentally sustainable development of wine industry.
The topic chosen for this 1st Science & Wine World Congress is “The Wine of the Future”. This is the moment to bring together the experience of experts from industry, academia, research institutions, service providers, regulatory agencies and policy makers and design the wine that will be consumed in the future. To do this, it is important to understand how new technological advances could be used towards to wine production increase and wine quality improvement. Wine authenticity, wine health effects and sustainable practices of wine production are issues considered by consumers in their purchasing processes, therefore it is also important to discuss them when designing the wine of the future.
You are invited and encouraged to contribute to the program by submitting abstracts for oral and poster presentation and we look forward to your active involvement.
Key dates of Wine & Science 2019:
- Registration: April 30, 2019
- Oral/Poster Presentation Submission: April 15, 2019
Members of the Organization Committee
- Paula Silva, University of Porto, Portugal
- Jorge Queiroz, University of Porto, Portugal
- Henriqueta Nóvoa, University of Porto, Portugal
Members of the Scientific Committee
- Victor Freitas, University of Porto, Portugal
- Giles de Revel, University of Bordeaux, France
- Celestino Santos Buelga, Universidad de Salamanca, Salamanca, Castilla y León, Spain
- Norbert Latruff, University of Burgundy-Dijon, France
See all in: https://www.ciencia-e-vinho.com/wine-future/