- This event has passed.
Raise Your Glass for Equality
March 8 @ 12:30 pm - 1:30 pm PST
Open to the Public, Free to Attend
The special event will be filled with music, fun, and dedications from around the globe in support of equality and International Women’s Day.
- 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM
Networking, Fun & Prizes
- 1:00 PM – 1:30 PM
Speakers, Music and Toast!
EMCEE, LEE WOODRUFF
The event will be Emceed by New York Times best-selling Author & Speaker, Lee Woodruff. As author of the New York Times best-selling In an Instant, Lee Woodruff garnered critical acclaim for the compelling and humorous chronicle of her family’s journey to recovery following her husband Bob’s roadside bomb injury in Iraq. Her best-selling book Perfectly Imperfect – A Life in Progress is the testimonial of a woman who embraces the chaos of her surroundings, discovers the splendor of life’s flaws, and accepts that perfection is as impossible to achieve as a spotless kitchen floor. Woodruff has been a contributing reporter for ABC’s Good Morning America and CBS This Morning.
WITH SPECIAL APPEARANCES BY
- Karen Betts, CEO, Scotch Whiskey Association, Scotland
- Beatrice Cointreau, Owner & Chief Executive byBC Wines, California
- Gina Gallo, Vice President, E. & J. Gallo Winery, California
- Ian Harris, Chief Executive, WSET, United Kingdom
- Maggie Henriquez, President & CEO Krug Maison de Champagne, France
- Cynthia Lohr, Co-Owner and Chief Brand Officer J. Lohr Vineyards & Wines, California
- Elizabeth McCall, Asst. Master Distiller, Woodford Reserve, Brown-Forman, Kentucky
- Chiara Soldati, Owner, La Scolca, Italy
- Jackie Zykan, Master Taster, Old Forester, Brown-Forman, Kentucky
Register here now